The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

spanking good for a relationship??

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 am

pandasex wrote:I dont think i could do that to anyone else i would be afraid of having some sort of accident :lol:

The skill of the dom love.

Personally I wouldn’t do it unless my partner really, really wanted to, I mean to the existent of needed to not just wanted to do it, and if there was a good reward for me at the end. :D

And I mean more of a reward than knowing that’s she’s happy and off in `subspace` somewhere. ;) :D It would have to be a really good reward, getting into threesome territory with her sister sort of reward. :D

Ever gone into Subspace Adam?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:24 am

Lashmar wrote: The skill of the dom love.

Personally I wouldn’t do it unless my partner really, really wanted to, I mean to the existent of needed to not just wanted to do it, and if there was a good reward for me at the end. :D

And I mean more of a reward than knowing that’s she’s happy and off in `subspace` somewhere. ;) :D It would have to be a really good reward, getting into threesome territory with her sister sort of reward. :D

Ever gone into Subspace Adam?

You mean have I ever lost my conciousness? I mean I have been pretty inside my head trying to work past the pain in some instances. You go to a place where you know your partner is happy because of your performance. Somewhere that the pain is not on your mind. Nothing but the happiness of your partner. And sometimes that has been pretty deep in my concious to avoid the stimuli of the outside world.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:31 am

I don’t know :oops: . I’ve only read a little bit about subspace but from what I’ve heard it’s like `da da` land, away with the fairies and stuff, and just wanted to know what it was like. :D

What you describe sounds a lot like it to be fair. :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 am

I'll find the post for you one sec. :D

Edit:

I've seen many references to subspace. When I find information about it, it seems that it has to do with an endorphin high that either allows the sub only to focus on the scene &/or his/her partner, or blurs their focus in some way that limits it to the scene,

have you ever experienced that?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am

From that description, yeah I would say that's pretty accurate as to what I felt. An intense moment of concentration to focus on whatever you need to so your able to fulfill whatever task or punishment that your partner requires of you.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 am

Is it good?

It’s one of thoughts things; I’m just interested to know about it. I’m not going to experience it so I just want to know what it’s like.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 am

It was for me in that it allowed me to endure what I went through at the moment for the sake of my partner. But personally no, I am not a fan of not being in control of myself, through my own weakness. Which I guess is how I looked at it. I wasn't able to do it myself, so I had to go somewhere inside myself to keep myself in control for my partner.

I should be a strong enough submissive to do it on my own.

But I guess I could see where someone would enjoy the euphoria that it brings. It's something like a drug or alcohol high, I would imagine, but much more intense.
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:02 am

i think being sub takes more strength and edurance that being dom for sure. my biggest problem is i need constant talking through it because i dont have enough to get through it myself
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:06 am

That is where a good dom comes in love. A good dom and time.

The point of a dom isn’t just to dominate you but to open you up and let the real you out and talking the sub through what is going on is most of it at the start.

don't know what Adam thinks about it but that's my tupence worth. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 am

I agree with you and Miss panda. There are a need for both. In that the dominate partner needs to be mindful of his submissive's limits. Also a submissive needs to be mindful of fulfilling their part of the symbiotic relationship and enduring the most that they can.

But as two partners grow together over time, these things come about without being said. Both partners read each other without a word and know what each other wants from the relationship.
adamwarlock2099

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts