The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

orange orbs

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gkjl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm

hi peoples,
does anyone have info on orange orbs they've seen themselves or anyone they know, my friend his daughter and myself witnessed one at 10:10 on a crisp february night 3 yrs ago. I had gone outside for a cigarette and this most beautiful orange pulsating orb was hanging there.i instantly knew this thing was very different and shouted of my friend and we both watched it slowly move across the sky.At first we both thought it was a plane on fire high up as we live on the flight path for newcastle airport uk but quickly dismissed that as the flight of this was in a straight line and left no smoke trail, after roughly 30 sec chloe my friends 9 year old came out and watched with us but she got scared because she thought that this thing was going to land so her dad had to carry her.I went to the top of the street to get a better view and i know this might sound crazy but the sky seemes open up and this orb sort of slipped night fabric which blew my mind.
I found out a week later that 2 people who live 200 yds from my friend saw this as well and was able to speak to them and look from their viewing point, they had a very limited view of the sky and my friend and i worked out that this was only 3-400 ft and 4-6 ft in diametre.
I rang newcastle airport and was put in touch with an astronomer in the south of england who in turn put me in touch with a nice fella who gave me his telephone number but i lost my fone alas, i did report this to BUFON & MUFON but heard nothing back , i'm new to the computer & forums so please be patient with me as this has taken almost 40 minutes to type so a reply cud be a while ha ha GKJL
gkjl

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:31 am

No problem, it takes a while before you type faster :mrgreen:

BUFON and MUFON...
It´s like they odn´t really care anymore...
I wish I saw these orbs someday...
I`ve seen other stuff but that´s another story... :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby chiselray » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 pm

tell me it wasnt the end of your cigarette you were looking at...
chiselray

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts