The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

george carlin - "Owners of this country"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:17 pm

George Carlin owns.

Owned*
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

No, no, no mate. Boris owns! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am

Who is Boris?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

Who Boris! My god boy didn’t you watch the Olympics? With wiff waff?

From Beijing to London, London Mayor Boris Johnson heralds the coming of the 2012 Olympics stating: "Ping pong was invented on the dining tables of England in the 19th century and it was called wiff waff.

"There I think you have the essential difference between us and the rest of world.

"Other nations, the French, looked at a dining table and saw an opportunity to have dinner. We looked at a dining table and saw an opportunity to play wiff waff. That is

all from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uix9kXIMVRM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Boris. He’s class. He owns all comedians because he’s not trying to make people laugh he just does. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Imagine a loveable G. Bush and then make him more of a blithering fool and you’ve got Boris. I love Boris. He’s got this `not bothered` look about him and then add to that, the fact that he just doesn’t give a F*** either witch way and you’ve got a really nice bloke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s really intelligent as well (apparently :? :lol: ) and he’s meant to be the leader of the Tories some time in the future.

I LOVE YOU BORIS

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Percival » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:50 am

Boris rules :D

As does Al Murray. You just have to remember it's an act when you watch him, a big send up of certain british stereotypes. And he comes from my village. Never met him though.
Percival

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am

Boris is just naturally like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts