The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby vidrar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:23 pm

This is on History channel now.
Anyone else watch this and want to weigh in on their thoughts.
I found it very interesting, showed some sights on earth that i didn't know about such as Puma Punku and Tiawanaka.
vidrar

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 am

Yes I`ve seen it before aswell.
I thought that the Tihuanaca part was fascinating since it´s located...at a personal place... :mrgreen:

I like the places of the temples and so on and that it could have served as landing sites for these aliens...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Majorion » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:54 am

Oh yeah, there's no doubt about it.

The Ancient Astronaut theory -- (AAT) is true. I usually like to start off with the question; How were the pyramids built? .. Even with all our modern knowledge and technology, we still don't know how they were built.

AAT say that earth has been visited by ETs and/or technologically superior humans in very ancient times and that these events have been recorded as encounters with "Gods", "Flying Chariots", "Wars of Worlds" in ancient mythologies, legends and religions.

AAT is not the same by every researcher. Zecharia Sitchin (originator of the theories surrounding the Sumerian Annunaki) for example believes we were not only visited by extraterrestrials but actually created by them. Others say we were only ocassionally visited by ETs throughout history.

The similarity of ancient accounts, mythologies, cults and religions from all around the world, all basically describing "Gods" that flew around, performed technical "miracles", created things, destroyed them, taught humans skills, etc. In AAT we propose that our ancestors were describing technological events they didnt have the right vocabulary for. So saying "flames came out of the flying serpent" could very well be the description of an aircraft...for example.

And besides all that, we also have evidence of a civilization on our very own Moon;

Majorion

Postby vidrar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

The biggest question i have in the fact that aliens occasionally return and interact with the civilizations and the inhabitants of earth,where have they been?

I don't think they would allow the gov't to disallow the public access to them and their knowledge, or allow the Gov't to use that knowledge to destroy ourselves.

Or could it be that the Mayan calendar isn't an end of the world date, but rather a return date?

And I agree i've never believed that man created alone created some of the structures that exist around the world. The program was very fascinating.
vidrar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am

Well if it is a return...it would still be the end of human domination on this planet :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Great pic ya got there Majorion .

Got any more?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Majorion » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

BloodStone wrote:Great pic ya got there Majorion .

Got any more?

Sure thing Bloodstone,

Here is an interesting anomaly in the crater Aristarchus:

Majorion

Postby vidrar » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Interesting Majorion,

Any speculation on what it is?
vidrar

Postby pandasex » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:20 pm

i have seen it TWICE!! I think its compelling to say the least. I have told all my friends about it and i am about to hand out copies. My first thought was "i really wish they would come back and set some things straight." Like in India they said they would not only communicate with people but they would take out cities (of course they didnt say why). Bottom line humanity needs some guidance that they gave a long time ago. I think they could help with some of our problems we face socially.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Majorion » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

vidrar wrote:Interesting Majorion,

Any speculation on what it is?

Honestly, I don't know exactly.

But for me personally, I don't believe that those objects shown in lots of these images are "supposed" to be there. If I am to speculate, then I would start off by saying that there are signs of a civilization on the moon, and it would be more likely an alien-civilization than a human one. Because some of the structures I've seen in the images (particularly the far-side) are huge and massive structures. I sometimes get the feeling of an ancient presence.

Call me crazy, but I don't trust NASA, and I think that there is far more activity and life in this solar system than the PTB would have us believe.

Another theory, is that there are U.S (or Russian) mining operations up there. But those involved a secret space program.

Can't it be both?
:) ;)
Majorion
Majorion

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts