The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

EVP recordings from my area,well close !

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby chiselray » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

This is the real deal.

Some of them are amusing

http://www.mediumalifebetweentwoworlds.com/EVPSGHOSTTOUR.html
chiselray

Postby secretslave1138 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 pm

I have a ton of EVP's..and they are good listening.

I prefer the direct approach when Ghosthunting....I use a K2 monitor, and I can have direct conversations with entities/spirits/others....Most impressive piece of equipment.

I really want to get my hands on a thermal imaging camera...lol.
"In time you will call me Master!" ~ Emperor Palpatine, Star Wars
secretslave1138

Postby bionic » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:39 pm

I want a K2 moniter.
They seem really cool.

EVP creeps me out..though I find it fascinating

Have you found having one and using one is drawing more of them to you?
Like a Ouiji board, or automatic writing, or mediumship does?

Do you do any kind of protection prayer before or while you are using it?
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 am

SS

Dont expect to get a cheap TI camera though,the one we used at work was 60 grand and that was a basic model,not real basic but we could have gone up from there ..
They are good though..
Have you put any EVP's online ?
chiselray

Postby sandra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 am

Love listening to EVP's, didn't even know they had so many of them online now.
Like the show ghosthunters International. The episode where they are at some watch tower was fascinating, but when they go deep underground places, I'm not sure I could do that line of work. People go to the creepiest places on earth for some of these EVP's, I atleast like knowing the history of them.

Thanks for sharing these chiselray
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby bionic » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 pm

"Ghost Hunting" and such...
I would be so worried I might 'bring something home' with me.
I think of the book and movie "The Entity"
NO THANKS!!!!

I guess it's mostly about self empowerment, though..dealign with that kidn of crap.

The power and force of will to say, "Back off!!" , and mean it in such a way that they know you mean business.

So they do back off.

I've actually been in this kind of situation.

I guess that's why I am leary of it all a bit.

Don't want to seem..'invitational'.

Don't want to send out 'mixed messages' to the forces that be.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby ThemAreThoseUFOs » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 am

I love EVPs also.
They can really creap me out sometimes. lol
I remember an episode of Ghost Hunters were they went to a ballroom place and there was clearly a little girl giggling.. Yeah
~DR3~
ThemAreThoseUFOs

Postby cotterpin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:27 pm

I have to admit I've toyed with the idea of purchasing a digital recorder inexpensively and conducting my own EVP sessions but as some have mentioned I'm not so sure I wish to invite malevolence. Also, I think I'm chicken in reality. :lol:

I visited the site in the OP, and was a bit disappointed that the only 'ghost' pics were orbs. I really don't trust orbs as they could well be dust or perfectly normal things flitting about in the air.

It is a nice site and I appeciate OP posting it. I never knew that ghost hunting agencies provide ghost tours, much less charge for them. I have heard of ghost tours but as a tourist sort of thing, not conducted by ghost hunters.

Truth is, there is a cemetary dating back to the 1840's literally across the street from my house, but I have never visited it at night - or during the day, no reason to. I've not heard any stories of unusual things from the neigbors who live adajecent to it. I think if I did go trapsing about in it at night some one would call the police!
cotterpin

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm

cotterpin wrote:I have to admit I've toyed with the idea of purchasing a digital recorder inexpensively and conducting my own EVP sessions but as some have mentioned I'm not so sure I wish to invite malevolence. Also, I think I'm chicken in reality. :lol:

I visited the site in the OP, and was a bit disappointed that the only 'ghost' pics were orbs. I really don't trust orbs as they could well be dust or perfectly normal things flitting about in the air.

It is a nice site and I appeciate OP posting it. I never knew that ghost hunting agencies provide ghost tours, much less charge for them. I have heard of ghost tours but as a tourist sort of thing, not conducted by ghost hunters.

Truth is, there is a cemetary dating back to the 1840's literally across the street from my house, but I have never visited it at night - or during the day, no reason to. I've not heard any stories of unusual things from the neigbors who live adajecent to it. I think if I did go trapsing about in it at night some one would call the police!

If you have an mp3 player, it may already have a digital recording feature built into it. Mine does and I've used it with success. My son had been talking about about hearing voices in his room, still does, so I placed my mp3 player in his room and left it in there on several occassions. It worked very well.

Postby cotterpin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Rykuss wrote:
cotterpin wrote:I have to admit I've toyed with the idea of purchasing a digital recorder inexpensively and conducting my own EVP sessions but as some have mentioned I'm not so sure I wish to invite malevolence. Also, I think I'm chicken in reality. :lol:

If you have an mp3 player, it may already have a digital recording feature built into it. Mine does and I've used it with success. My son had been talking about about hearing voices in his room, still does, so I placed my mp3 player in his room and left it in there on several occassions. It worked very well.

Thank you for the suggestion. I do have an MP3 player but it does not have have a recording feature, it can only 'record' audio if I plug it into the computer to download songs. I am mighty tempted to tell the truth.

I really don't know that I trust 'sweeping' as the mind has the ability to matrix or imagine hearing things in response to things said by the investigator. I think some ghost hunters are desperate for findings and as a result grasp at any thing that might resemble 'something'.

I have had a few experiences but only with two departed relatives and less than a handful of others with unknown persons. That is from where my interest stems.

But I know just as there are people who lie in this life, there are those who lie in the other life so I am wary to give in to the temptation.

Still, I am tempted.
Last edited by cotterpin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotterpin

Next

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts