The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Forum Threads

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 am

Just an observation, and a simple question for those interested in voicing an opinion.

I've noticed in most threads ( not all ) that it doesn't take long before they drift into a mass of irrelevant banter. Whether it be stand-up style, in this case sit down style comedy, or point proving at all costs, beyond the pale that is, and the useless attacks, some personal in nature.

Now I'm well aware that I'm probably guilty of this to a degree, but having checked most of the post's those responses are usually posted in response to those kinds of things mentioned above. WTF is that anyway.

It's difficult to communicate when some jump to conclusions via assumptive thoughts that most often arise from " NOT GRASPING WRITTEN WORD AND IT'S INTENT " WTF is that?

I've concluded that it most often has to be done on purpose for one reason or another, I have my ideas about all of that BS and why it's done but that's for another long winded thread. It just seems as if people are itching to prove they know more than most anyone else, surely we can all agree that that is total BS. So what's it leave when you boil it all down.

Doesn't it make sense that if you can't, don't, or simply won't refrain from sticking the needle that you're derailing threads on purpose? I'm no stick in the mud by any means, but pissing all over someones thoughts or words just for shits and giggles is getting old. Being an x athlete I can jab/stick the needle as well, if not better than most. Maybe I should start a thread about cracking wise, or pissing toxic lame one liners, or jokes. Nothing sucks worse than a lame joke?

Oh well I'm sure you get the idea!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:38 am

You do realize that this is going to be really hard to keep on track don’t you? ;)

But fair enough. I’m more guilty than most here for that as well. Sorry. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:16 am

YOu mean like spinning a subject into a brand new question or senerio to avoid answering a direct question? Doesn't ever happen here, but while I;m on the subject, did anyone see the Belmont Stakes yesterday. Calvin gave it a good try! :D
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:22 am

The `what` now old boy? :? :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts