The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Muslims mixed on Obama speech

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 am

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081164

So once again, It's what can the U.S. do to help? Not what the muslims can do to stop terrorism. The world wonders why we are a patriotic bunch? How bout the fact that everyone expects us to be the ones who change. Why ? We weren't the ones who flew four airliners into buildings, and fields, we are not the ones who cut the heads off innocent poeople, we are not the ones who lob missles into Israel every day, we are not the ones who sit by why a bunch of radicals take over our religous beliefs. And start wars because they think their religion is the right one !

I am so sick of the Usurper going on these apology tours. It makes me sick that this jackass has four years left to destroy our country and all she stood for. I am sick of the muslims blaming us for all their woes. Take a long look in the mirror you ungrateful scumbags,you have been at war since the beginning of time? doesn't that tell you something about yourselves? Friggan animals thats all they are.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 pm

BloodStone wrote:http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081164

So once again, It's what can the U.S. do to help? Not what the muslims can do to stop terrorism. The world wonders why we are a patriotic bunch? How bout the fact that everyone expects us to be the ones who change. Why ?

Why? Because we have a loooooong history of supporting dictators in the ME. Sweet talk about democracy, rights , and freedom are pretty meaningless to a peasant that is smart enough to know his dictator would fall except for US $$$ + guns.

We weren't the ones who flew four airliners into buildings, and fields,

Right. We are the ones that send unmanned drones to drop bombs outta nowhere. So, so different.

we are not the ones who cut the heads off innocent poeople,

Yes we do. We just do it with "precision-guided" missiles and pretend that we are somehow more civilized than a knife wielding thug.

we are not the ones who lob missles into Israel every day,

We are also not Israel. Doesn't Israel have the most powerful army in the ME? Let them fight their own battles. Not too mention that US support of Israel is probably the #1 cause of anti_US sentiment worldwide. WTF do we get out of this relationship?

we are not the ones who sit by why a bunch of radicals take over our religous beliefs.

"Our" religious beliefs include Islam (radical and otherwise) plus many many others.

And start wars because they think their religion is the right one !

If only those muslims did not make us invade Iraq! They made us believe we were facing the imminent threat of WMD's right?

They made us invade Afghanistan too!

:roll:

I am so sick of the Usurper going on these apology tours. It makes me sick that this jackass has four years left to destroy our country and all she stood for. I am sick of the muslims blaming us for all their woes. Take a long look in the mirror you ungrateful scumbags,you have been at war since the beginning of time? doesn't that tell you something about yourselves? Friggan animals thats all they are.

BloodStone...

Bigot is what U are.
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:43 am

Bigot is what U are.

Retard is what you are.

I'm tired of the whining from these ungreatful pieces of crap is all. When is The Usurper in Chief gonna remind the world all the good we have done for muslims? When is he gonna remind the rest of the world how many American lives have been lost to make sure every one has rights on this planet? Including Muslims.

We didn't blow up the Cole , we didn't bomb muslim embassies, we don't threaten our neighbors on a daily basis. Muslims have done this to us. Even after we stood up for them during Bosnia, we stood up for them in Somalia, we stood up for them many times in our short history, and yet they still think we are the enemy.

Ungreatful scum is all they are, animals that will never like us no matter how much of our blood we have shed for them.

What is it going to take for idiots like you to understand these animals will never like us? their whole reason for being is to kill us. PERIOD! They have been at war with the world from the day they are born, that's all they know, they don't know how to be civil . It's not in their genes. The Usurper in Chief can kiss their ass till the day he dies, and they will still hate us.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about whine ~ Want some cheese ?

I see where you say Omaba is NOT your President. Now how would I have guessed that that would be the kind of Logic you'd subscribe to. :roll:

Poor loser, poor sportsmanship, and just an all around smart ass. Given that I can relate to the sick and tired stuff. I guess that shoe fits pretty well, does it not? ;)

I'd get over it if I were you, harboring such can't be good for your blood pressure or your heart! :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby hxxx » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

BloodStone wrote:
Bigot is what U are.

Retard is what you are.

Self-absorbed, self-centered bigot. I love how you can't get past all the greatness you're part of. :roll:

If only the world had more like you. People that have only contributed and not taken. You are selfless :roll:

BS wrote:I'm tired of the whining from these ungreatful pieces of crap is all.

The world need more people like you that never whine. You're not whining now, are you? No.

When is The Usurper in Chief gonna remind the world all the good we have done for muslims?

Yes, those ungrateful muslims. Why won't they thank us for supporting the dictator Hosni Mubarak? Why won't they thank us for arming and funding Saddam Hussein? How bout thanking us for arming and funding Musharraf? How bout thanking us for deposing the democratically elected president of Iran?

Yes, the USA does a load of good. However, it is disingenuous to pretend we are not responsible for a load of bad.

When is he gonna remind the rest of the world how many American lives have been lost to make sure every one has rights on this planet? Including Muslims.

Congrats!!! You have now given us credit for making sure everyone has rights on this planet.

LOL.

Give yourself a hand. GJ.

We all have the right to do as we're told, huh? Thanks for providing.

We didn't blow up the Cole , we didn't bomb muslim embassies, we don't threaten our neighbors on a daily basis. Muslims have done this to us. Even after we stood up for them during Bosnia, we stood up for them in Somalia, we stood up for them many times in our short history, and yet they still think we are the enemy.

Ungreatful scum is all they are, animals that will never like us no matter how much of our blood we have shed for them.

What is it going to take for idiots like you to understand these animals will never like us? their whole reason for being is to kill us. PERIOD! They have been at war with the world from the day they are born, that's all they know, they don't know how to be civil . It's not in their genes. The Usurper in Chief can kiss their ass till the day he dies, and they will still hate us.

BloodStone...

You are a disservice to your country.
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm

see where you say Omaba is NOT your President. Now how would I have guessed that that would be the kind of Logic you'd subscribe to.

Poor loser, poor sportsmanship, and just an all around smart ass. Given that I can relate to the sick and tired stuff. I guess that shoe fits pretty well, does it not?

I'd get over it if I were you, harboring such can't be good for your blood pressure or your heart!

Cole

Nope , just know a fraud when I see one, you can suck him off all you want. I know what he is.

Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.

hxxx, you aren't even worth my time. You are worse off than cole. You have a warped view of reality. I wasn't whining I was simply trying to show you there is two sides to the story, The one side people like you and cole refuse to see.

So bite me :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:31 am

BloodStone wrote:
see where you say Omaba is NOT your President. Now how would I have guessed that that would be the kind of Logic you'd subscribe to.

Poor loser, poor sportsmanship, and just an all around smart ass. Given that I can relate to the sick and tired stuff. I guess that shoe fits pretty well, does it not?

I'd get over it if I were you, harboring such can't be good for your blood pressure or your heart!

Cole

Nope , just know a fraud when I see one, you can suck him off all you want. I know what he is.

Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.

hxxx, you aren't even worth my time. You are worse off than cole. You have a warped view of reality. I wasn't whining I was simply trying to show you there is two sides to the story, The one side people like you and cole refuse to see.

So bite me :mrgreen:

BloodStone...

You're nothing like you claim, otherwise you'd use a little better tact. As for the sucking, we have miles to go before we could ever approach the damage you did not only to your knees, but the PECKERS of Bush, Cheney and anyone else close to them. Surely you've developed a case of TMJ by now, or at least a sore or two! :lol: :lol:

Yeah you probably would get hit by a fag if it were raining women, there's an obvious reason for that Stoner. ;)

Damage all that she ~~~~~~WTF~~The last 8 years did more damage to this place than Nixon, Carter, Ronnie Boy, and Clinton, Not to mention GHWB~~all rolled into one. Obama has eons to go before he even comes close to those lofty heights. Only fools or those bought and paid for will beg to differ, and even if it does make them looks like dumb asses in doing so they happily trudge on, all for God and Country~~~Right Stoner! ;) True Patriots! ;)

You and your ilk can't be anymore obvious and that's truly something to be sick and tired of.

Cole

PS. Must be something about the HUMAN TOUCH Obama has brought to bear that makes your skin crawl. Wonder why that is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 am

So once again, It's what can the U.S. do to help? Not what the muslims can do to stop terrorism. The world wonders why we are a patriotic bunch? How bout the fact that everyone expects us to be the ones who change. Why ? We weren't the ones who flew four airliners into buildings, and fields, we are not the ones who cut the heads off innocent poeople, we are not the ones who lob missles into Israel every day, we are not the ones who sit by why a bunch of radicals take over our religous beliefs. And start wars because they think their religion is the right one !

That´s right,
You are the ones that instead:

- Mistreated the prisoners in Guantanom worse than animals.
- Dropped 2 A-bombs on Japan and killed hundreds and thousands of innocent people.
- Wants to stop the most important resource in Bolivia.
- Allowed Israel to become the 6th Nuclear Power in the world.
- You also start wars because you believe your ideals are the right ones.
- Allows millions of people to be poor in your own country while wasting money on weapons instead.

And the list goes on...
Yes...you are nothing like them...
And yes I hate those damn Talibans and whatever aswell :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 am

PS. Must be something about the HUMAN TOUCH Obama has brought to bear that makes your skin crawl. Wonder why that is

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy sh*t ! Now I know you lost you're mind. You are a moron.

Think what you like people , I bet there are more people who agree with me than the likes of you're ilk.Not just Americans either. I will be proven right , and as usual you will be proven to be on the wrong side of history, but it's ok I'm used to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby _Billy_ » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Must you all use such profane language? You must learn to commensurate in a more humble way.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts