The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Big Brother

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 12:12 am

Jaack wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmstead_v._United_States

From 1928?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There has been more recent legislation, which I have already posted, that overrules this, based on the Constitution.

Do over

Besides, I'm doing this on dial-up. :cry:
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Jaack » Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 am

Nesaie wrote:
Jaack wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmstead_v._United_States

From 1928?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There has been more recent legislation, which I have already posted, that overrules this, based on the Constitution.

Do over

Besides, I'm doing this on dial-up. :cry:

That held true until the 1950's or so when the warren court the most destructive went crazy with the constitution.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

And?

What court cases apply directly to today's laws and interpretations of the Constitution?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Jaack » Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Nesaie wrote:And?

What court cases apply directly to today's laws and interpretations of the Constitution?

u need to go reread what we were on about.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm

We were talking about the Constitution. You were trying to claim that there were court cases that limited that (there are, I consider them illegal, but that is another discussion). You made claims that the government can "constitutionally" eves drop. Maybe, for a few years, but not today. Your cases came from the early 20th century, mine came from the 60's. I'm not a lawyer, but I do know enough to know that later legislation is much more relevant when you're trying to claim your claims.

Maybe...just maybe...you should try rereading this thread too? ;)
Nesaie

Postby Jaack » Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Nesaie wrote:We were talking about the Constitution. You were trying to claim that there were court cases that limited that (there are, I consider them illegal, but that is another discussion). You made claims that the government can "constitutionally" eves drop. Maybe, for a few years, but not today. Your cases came from the early 20th century, mine came from the 60's. I'm not a lawyer, but I do know enough to know that later legislation is much more relevant when you're trying to claim your claims.

Maybe...just maybe...you should try rereading this thread too? ;)

Your reading comprehension is as pathetic as your understanding of my point. You need to reread what we were talking about. Cause your just making up stuff now.
What?
Jaack

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Am I?

Prove it. :P

I still have more vodka. What is your excuse?

Dang...the vodka is getting a bit low...it may be bedtime soon. :(
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 am

Seems he's also interested in certain books, or information contained within. He's everywhere it seems, surely there's bigger fish to fry somewhere else. :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts