The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

The Divided States of Emoticonia

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Behind the Scenes

:ugeek: ...okay you heard the man...anybody come up with anything new?

:twisted: ...Lashmar lands on a remote desolate planet and is eaten by a creature thats half zombie half asteroid...a zombiroid

:ugeek: ...not bad... but do you have to kill him off, he's my number one fan, it might send my readers the wrong message...like i hate them.

8-) ...okay...hows this? they don't eat him...however they severely maim him rippin off legs and ears but he survives and falls in love with a hot alien babe with 6 tits

:ugeek: ...you got my attention keep talkin..

8-) ..but the hot alien babes' family hates Earthlings...

:twisted: ...so they throw Lashmar into a lava spewing volcano...

8-) ...but this ain't ordinary lava...its mind control lava

:ugeek:...mind control lava...clever...then what happens?

:twisted: ...Lashmar looks like Lashmar but thinks and acts like rap star Joaquin Phoenix

8-) ...he climbs out of the volcano, kidnaps the hot alien babe and heads back to the spaceship...

:twisted: ...but both are eaten by a wild pack of rabid Zombiroids just as they are about to enter the craft

:ugeek: ...i like it but i'm not too thrilled about the hot alien chick dying...

:twisted: ...scratch that..the Zombiroids don't eat her, they pimp her out to intergalactic pirates...

8-) ...she becomes wealthy buys back her freedom and goes on to become the first Alien American President of the United States of America.

:ugeek: ...naah, thats been done...do you have any other story lines?

:shock: ...Lashmar has a dream that he's a magical Jelly Bean with super powers and an annoying Brooklyn accent

:ugeek: ...no hot alien babes?

:twisted: ...does a zoo monkey give ya the finger when you turn your back?

:ugeek: ..then its a rap...just take it easy with the tits... 3 will do nicely...no more than 5....6 is a little over the top
NativeAlien

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 am

:ugeek: ...not bad... but do you have to kill him off, he's my number one fan, it might send my readers the wrong message...like i hate them.

8-) ...okay...hows this? they don't eat him...however they severely maim him rippin off legs and ears but he survives and falls in love with a hot alien babe with 6 tits

I like it. :lol: :lol:

Does she look like an alien or is humanish though.

:D :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:47 am

I was riveted, but had hoped he remained in the volcano.

Please rewrite, and leave him in the firery pit of hell. :twisted:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:50 am

No I'm happy with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want the next one to be about BS rath and me. :D :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he could do a book about that one.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 am

Could add Saturos for some parts. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby NativeAlien » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:46 pm

:shock: Lashmar... :x Rath... :evil: Blood Stone

Smoking Weed in the Black Vault Bathroom

:shock: ...hey dude ya got a sneaker on your right foot and a dress shoe on your left...whutz up with that?

:x ....i'm dressed for any occassion...be it a sporting event or a 5 star restaurant...saves me time from going all the way back home to change.

:evil: ...WOW...what a terrific idea...you're scary smart Rath..does it matter which foot the sneaker goes on? or can ya just mix and match the mismatched shoes with any foot?

:x ...i'm sorry were you talkin to me? is that a reindeer washing its hands at the sink?

:shock: ...no it's an Alaskan King crab claw...man Blood didya lace the weed with acid again?

:evil: ...laced?? i saturated it Bro...now duck, a freakin silver Pterodactyl is about to rip your head off

:x ....i don't feel like talkin anymore...i don't see the point...nothing we say is gonna make sense

:shock: ...i disagree the modern train although fast lacks the proper foot space and zenitiousness

:evil: ...sometimes i bark when i'm feelin real shy, do ya wanna see my shy face?

:x ...these aren't my pants...whose pants am i wearin?

:shock: ... speaking of tree bark, my ass is itchin the hell out of me

:evil: ...quick they're givin me a spot quiz...does a MANgina have a G spot?

:x .....Waiter!!!....check please

:shock: ...i am the Walrus..you are the Eggmen...Goo goo g' joob

:x ...TAXI!!!

:evil: ...and the winner IS....Miss Arkansas....Yea!

:x ...these aren't my underwear...i feel so violated...

:shock: ...i wanna take you to funky town motherfucker do ya hear me? do ya hear me now?

Native Alien walks into the Bathroom

:ugeek: ...Hey guys...hate to do this but i'm ending this skit right now, you're all beginning to creep me out...just hand over the joint and go ponder what happened here today...and promise never to do it again ...without including me that is
NativeAlien

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm

:lol: :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 am

MANgina

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was brilliant again. There was no fighting though witch was good :shock: . I think that was the longest Rath and me went without having an argument. :D :lol: :lol:

You have a brilliant mind my friend. Slightly sick but brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:02 am

:lol: nice :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts