The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Is the Price of Chemotherapy Worth it?

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Lashmar got me worried as well. I also like watching myself argue but I'm buggered if I could see how I was picking a fight here? Maybe I've taken arguing to a quantum level and words are not necessary because it's all subliminal - and ... the arguing consists of what is unsaid rather than what is said?

I amaze myself sometimes.

Er...

She had the op. It took about 30 minutes max. The bleeding's stopped and the prognosis is very good.

She'll be back home in time to shout at the kids tomorrow dinner-time and she'll be arguing with them over breakfast the day after tomorrow. :D

So I've got at least a few days to re-gather my strength for when she's ... when her hormones start demanding things again. :D

Thank you for your concern. I asked you because I knew you wouldn't panic like a lemming and give me someone else's advice.

* You can have your thread back now. :D
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:35 am

mael wrote:
Lashmar wrote:You have some sort of mental problem don’t you mael?

You like to fight and argue when nobody has started on you, why don’t you go into politics? ;) :roll:

What the F*** are you talking about? :x

I have piss all idea. :oops:

I posted that in the Congo. :?

WTF happened there? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:54 pm

You know Lashmar, there have been a couple of times that I thought I posted one place, but later saw the post somewhere completely different.

Mael, good to hear that you're wife is doing well. :D

I have to admit, I'm not sure if more mael mini-me's is a good thing or a bad thing. :? :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 pm

She's back in her palace and she hasn't shouted at the kids once so far which is good because they haven't come home from school yet.

I've never posted in the wrong forum!!!!!!! :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :( :roll:

(Yet).
mael

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:28 am

When I do post in the wrong place, I just blame the vodka...wine...whiskey...beer...etc. It works for me. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 am

You know Lashmar, there have been a couple of times that I thought I posted one place, but later saw the post somewhere completely different.

I can’t figure out how I got it into here. It’s not as if I quoted someone and it’s not as if the thread names are even close to similar. :? :oops: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 am

Nesaie wrote:When I do post in the wrong place, I just blame the vodka...wine...whiskey...beer...etc. It works for me. :D

But I don't drink. :shock: :lol: :lol: Someone will believe me when I say that one-day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t drink spirits at any rate. They are too small and feminine. Tiny little shot glass isn’t my thing nor is a normal glass with a fucking straw.

Nice pint of proper beer, none of that Lager crap. :D :D :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 am

Lashmar wrote:
Nesaie wrote:When I do post in the wrong place, I just blame the vodka...wine...whiskey...beer...etc. It works for me. :D

But I don't drink. :shock: :lol: :lol: Someone will believe me when I say that one-day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t drink spirits at any rate. They are too small and feminine. Tiny little shot glass isn’t my thing nor is a normal glass with a fucking straw.

Nice pint of proper beer, none of that Lager crap. :D :D :D

OY!

What's this got to do with chemotherapy? Keep to the topic!
mael

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 am

:oops: :lol: :lol:

very true. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Lashmar wrote:
But I don't drink.

My condolences, as an Irish Bloke once told me, "NEVER trust a man who doesn't drink". ;)
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts