The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Dick Cheney

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 am

Lat night I did something I do once in a blue moon, if that often. I watched Chain Dawg and his speech given at the National Press Club. Interesting, very very interesting. There were several hints as to what he's really up to, and why he's subjecting himself to the spotlight. It was obvious.

I " SALUTE " his willingness to stand there and answer some of the questions, some that obviously, very obviously, made him ": UNCOMFORTABLE:" Oh the price of returned favors.

Very dry and very boring to those not capable of seeing the truth hidden within his words until he was asked about former President Bush and Gay Marriage. Now here's a Republican ( he said that several times ) who claims he supports Gay Rights :lol: :lol: Oh no way it's because he has a daughter who chooses Taco's over Hot dogs :lol: :lol: :roll: Do you follow? This is what makes me wary of this guy, he's not truthful and he's a" HELP ME " so " I CAN HELP YOU " sort of politician, a fake if you will. Regardless I respect him for fielding these questions and answering despite some being so transparent that it was comical.

When he got to Bush it was even worse and is the real reason that he's spewing every chance he gets. He talked of bush and a promise GW supposedly made to him about should he win the election that Cheney would have a place in his administration: Chain Dawg said that for that he would always be " GRATEFUL "

That was the last response and closed the show. It's the reason Cheney is doing what he's doing and I'll wager Jr has little if anything to do with any of it. Sr on the other hand is more than likely the hammer behind a guy with a bad ticker running here and there and everywhere trying to prop up a battered party.

Remember what we talked about son? Now get out there and hold up your end of the deal. Do it for your country! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a Stones tune: " UNDER MY THUMB "

Absolutely could not have been more transparent! Yet given that I can relate to the pressure of being in his position, something I never in a million years would have ever thought I 'd think let alone say! As a seasoned competitor who understands the heat I must admit a tip of the cap is due despite the track record. Goes far to explain a few things to even the harshest of critics if only they'll be honest.~~JMHO

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:36 am

Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts