The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

How to deal with the board??

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah, but I think the situation is improving Greeney. Do you think it's just as bad as it was 6 months ago?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 pm

freaking tell me about it i post serious thought out threads about UFOs or aliens I get 3 responses (i should be thanking my lucky stars because they are usually good ones) but u mention something in the "default world" in the news subject and it always ends in some sort or drama or break up.

I mean if i wanted to argue about nothing i would be on the phone with my husband :lol:

(kind of playing because he is still my best conversation friend when we are not debating bit parts in movies or who sang what or what a black hole REALLY is .....the point is he does enough nit picking of nothing :lol: :D :lol: :D )
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

I've always been suprized the UFO forum isn;t our biggest. From 6 months ago, I don;t know. Many people didn;t come back, but the ones that did, most picked up arguing the same way, myself included. Some changed names to start over, but like being banned, we figure it out in a few days. You might as well stayed as Saturos. I could name a few others.

I think many that didn;t return just said to themselves, "good excuse to stop wasting my breath". Those of us who did, arn't that smart evidently, myself expecially. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Or are masochists.

I bet we've got a few masochists here.

Myself, I enjoy arguing with complete strangers in big circles endlessly.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby NativeAlien » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Pandsex wrote....
What can we do as a board to be better?

simple...discard the computer keyboards and communicate telepathically

so what do ya think?... :D

i HEARD that pandasex.... :oops:
i'm a freakin what? ..who can shove what? where?... :shock:
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 am

I am so non-confrontational that I live in like the Negative Zone of confrontation (sorry for those that don't get the context) so I never argue. The minute a debate turns into an argument, then I am done.

Ohh and I never post about politics. Most of the time religion too. But occasionally I will.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 am

It’s fun to argue and fight. It’s like chasing something you’re never going to get, you do it because it’s fun. :D :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:26 am

I like verbal arguments, sometimes. Not the mean spirited ones, but the actual back-and-forth discussion where both parties disagree and point out the flaws in each others points of views and say why theirs are better.

Fights blow. Specially in real life, where verbal fights almost invariably don't get anywhere, and often end up in physical intimidation tactics... Which obviously never ends well. :P
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:29 am

You horny or something? You’ve got a lot of this :P going on today.

An argument’s an argument. It’s still fun for me.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am

Nope. Not at the moment. Usually not when I'm talking to a bunch of dudes about girls over the internet.

I have better control then that. :P

The " :P " is just because everything I say is meant in a "light" sorta way.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts