The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Sociopath Seeks Psychopath for Twilight Zone Day Trip

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby NativeAlien » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 pm

as the Self appointed freely elected King of the Lagoon i make the following proclamations...To all my brothers and sisters at Unknown Country don't be strangers...mi Lagoon su Lagoon...To all my brothers and sisters on the Planet Saturn...the invitation is extended to you also...mi planet su planet....to all my brothers and sisters living in 3rd world countries without electricity and computers...hang in there the aliens are coming...To all my real brothers and sisters, Loretta, Paula, Michael, Denise and Lisa...your brothers a paranormal freak livin on the Fringe...To all my brothers and sisters in China and Cuba....Somebody stop me i'm going fcukin Barack. :o
"Son, you're about as useful as a poopie-flavoured lollipop"

Patches O'Houlihan
NativeAlien

Postby Island_Girl » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 pm

provwind wrote:No I'm not PNG. Sorry. I have posted at the Vault quite a while ago. I know OSR and Lilypat and crowd.

Thanks provwind.
Island_Girl

Postby fortwynt » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:36 pm

no one ever taught me to play checkers...and while i know how to play chess, i have yet to win a game...apprarently i dont think ahead far enough.
fortwynt

Postby fortwynt » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 pm

said it once i'll say it again, call me silly but i consider all of you part of my extended family....a mixed bag we are.
fortwynt

Postby provwind » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 pm

No Tigger...I'm not a mutiple. My day world and my night world collided along time age. It is all inside in one place and I have not forgotten it. I put on my rose colored glasses and spent my time looking at it all from the inside out. I had not built an escape, so it stayed intact inside as I had experienced it. It had become two worlds...the day world of normal school life and the night world where I am grownup before my time. At thoes times between the places I went, my two worlds collided at the point of lack of sleep. Most of what I recall was the lack of sleep from the constant going. The night projects were endless and I was tired during the day. It was at that point where the night met the dawn that I saw the totality of where I had been. It happened a long time ago. It is only recently that I have remembered back to when the collusion of my night world and my day world.
Just when you think it is safe to go into the water...
provwind

Postby Questioner101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Sorry Provwind...thought you said yes, to my question... :o
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby at1with0 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm

NativeAlien wrote:as the Self appointed freely elected King of the Lagoon i make the following proclamations...To all my brothers and sisters at Unknown Country don't be strangers...mi Lagoon su Lagoon...To all my brothers and sisters on the Planet Saturn...the invitation is extended to you also...mi planet su planet....to all my brothers and sisters living in 3rd world countries without electricity and computers...hang in there the aliens are coming...To all my real brothers and sisters, Loretta, Paula, Michael, Denise and Lisa...your brothers a paranormal freak livin on the Fringe...To all my brothers and sisters in China and Cuba....Somebody stop me i'm going fcukin Barack. :o

What about our friends from the 23rd galaxy? Are they equally welcomed?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Island_Girl » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Island_Girl

Postby provwind » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 pm

It's my fault, Questioner. Sorry to get your hopes up.
provwind

Postby provwind » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Well...I heading out and I shall return. See ya all on the flip side.
provwind

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts