The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pirates

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:19 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Yes but your country is nothing of what it was back then.
Now they simply abuse their power inherited by those who gave alot.
It´s like a rich child inheriting all the money from their rich parents and uses it wrong.

You certainly have your brighter moments. :D
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 am

I guess... :lol: :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:30 am

screamzero wrote:Pirates are drawing the attention....I guess we just be lookin' for an excuse....us evil Americans. Maybe the U.S. government will exploit this "opportunity" to flex it's way into their resources....Imperialistic curmudgeons that we are.

You know? I'm sick and tired of clowns ass-youming the worst about a country that has given more to mankind in treasure of expression; freedom and wealth than any other in history-say otherwise and it's a BIG FAT LIE.

Agreed, done more for, " AND TO " any other country/countries on the globe. I'm well aware of that, my problem is them feeling like they have to justify something by concocting some sort of wild arse scenario in hopes of selling it to the masses.

What's next~~These Pirates are somehow going to " JUST HAPPEN UPON SOME RPG'S AND PUT ONE OF THESE TANKERS ON THE BOTTOM

My self and my neighbor can stand on the deck and pick these Pirates off like ducks in a barrel, make a sh*t pot load of money in the process, and save the Military the aggravation. Yet it has to be spun as a PROBLEM complete with 24/7 imprinting and conditioning. It's stupid, save all of us the boredom and just waste them on approach.

I'm thinking flamethrowers would send a lasting impression! :o :o

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 am

I`m sure it will :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby Jaack » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:It´s like a rich child inheriting all the money from their rich parents and uses it wrong.

That is a very good way to put it Saturos.

What a bunch of tripe. Jealous little people.
What?
Jaack

Postby screamzero » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:
screamzero wrote:Pirates are drawing the attention....I guess we just be lookin' for an excuse....us evil Americans. Maybe the U.S. government will exploit this "opportunity" to flex it's way into their resources....Imperialistic curmudgeons that we are.

You know? I'm sick and tired of clowns ass-youming the worst about a country that has given more to mankind in treasure of expression; freedom and wealth than any other in history-say otherwise and it's a BIG FAT LIE.

Agreed, done more for, " AND TO " any other country/countries on the globe. I'm well aware of that, my problem is them feeling like they have to justify something by concocting some sort of wild arse scenario in hopes of selling it to the masses.

What's next~~These Pirates are somehow going to " JUST HAPPEN UPON SOME RPG'S AND PUT ONE OF THESE TANKERS ON THE BOTTOM

I like it...no pussy footing.

My self and my neighbor can stand on the deck and pick these Pirates off like ducks in a barrel, make a sh*t pot load of money in the process, and save the Military the aggravation. Yet it has to be spun as a PROBLEM complete with 24/7 imprinting and conditioning. It's stupid, save all of us the boredom and just waste them on approach.

I'm thinking flamethrowers would send a lasting impression! :o :o

Cole

I like it...no pussy footing. Arm the merchant sailors.
screamzero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:40 pm

What a bunch of tripe. Jealous little people

Of course that´s what you always think and will think you little bug. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 am

HELLO, HERE WE GO, START PUMPING THE PROPAGANDA SO THE MILITARY CAN SWING INTO ACTION :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do believe people are starting to wake up to this bullshit, at least I hope so. Now it's Somali Pirates who want to kill American's~~~They too must hate our way of life! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stop the insanity and just Shoot these bastards on site, leave the stuff out of the MSM, and " JUST DO IT ALREADY My number one bitch with this Government regardless of who is in charge is this stupid ass need for an excuse to do something RIGHT. If these phuckers are a threat just freaking KILL THEM where they stand, sit or float. Hell I'll volunteer. Just show me the proper gear and I'll do the rest. Jesus Christ can't even whack a few Pirates in open water~ WTF.

MOMBASA, Kenya (AP) - Somali pirates vowed to hunt down American ships and kill their sailors and French forces detained 11 other brigands in a high-seas raid as tensions ratcheted up Wednesday off Africa's volatile eastern coast.

Pirates fired grenades and automatic weapons at an American freighter loaded with food aid but the ship escaped and was heading to Kenya under U.S. Navy guard.

The Liberty Sun's American crew successfully blockaded themselves inside the engine room—the same tactic that the Maersk Alabama crew used to thwart last week's attack on their ship. They were not injured in the attack Tuesday night but the vessel sustained some damage, owner Liberty Maritime Corp. said.

One of the pirates whose gang attacked the Liberty Sun said Wednesday his group was specifically targeting American ships and sailors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He said Specifically ~~~~~~~That's too big a word for a Pirate :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Pure Propaganda~~~Nothing else!

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Aquarian » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 am

Certainly I feel there is a hypocrisy coming from the Democratic establishment in regards to the issue of piracy. Again, the media fails to cover the reasons why these pirates are engaging in what they are engaging and instead, glorifying state sponsored violence. We have already heard that pirates will avenge the deaths of the ones who were sniped by the NAVY Seals, so how can we view this as an accomplishment, let alone a victory? We turned the rescue of the captain into a bloodthirsty celebration for the U.S. We also see individuals in the media and the ruling elite (Washington D.C.) that the solution for piracy is to use special forces, more sniping, and offshore war tactics. Why aren't we addressing the real problems; why are there pirates in the first place, especially from Somalia?

-How about repeated U.S. military interventions in Somalia labeled as "humanitarian missions" (re: George H.W. Bush) that has contributed to Somalia's degeneration (approx. 30,000 troops over the course of Bush I-Clinton years) ?
-Or how about the drought that has left millions of people without drinking water?
-The lack of humanitarian aid from the rich countries (approx. $251 million from the U.S. only; $300+ million from European nations combined) ?
-The ravage of the waters off the Somalian coast which have been overfished (mostly illegal) lending to the destruction of their small fishing industry?
-The continuous dumping of nuclear waste by European nations in their waters by merchant vessels?
-Somalia being THE most impoverished nation in the Eastern hemisphere of the globe?

Can we at-least be reasonably compassionate as a nation for once?
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Aquarian » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am

Here is another perspective we should consider:

Analysis: Somalia Piracy Began in Response to Illegal Fishing and Toxic Dumping by Western Ships off Somali Coast

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/4/14/a ... n_response
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts