The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Russian is Right: American capitalism gone with a whimper

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Jaack » Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

This is a two page story so read it here:
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Sadly.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby evutch » Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 pm

THAT is an interesting view the russkies have jaack.

a little exagerated, however, true to a frightening close conclusion.
it would be nice to say that it all strted the january, and it's all those liberal hippies fault..
but i'm afraid this has been a long time coming.
we've been blinded for so long by the boob tube, and ALL it has sold us, that we are no longer able to think for ourselves, or innovate enough to find a way out.
i hope this collapse prompts a new individual.
and i also have hope that this game of "liberal vs conservative " crap gets blown away.
the truth is, it's the blind vs the productive.
we've ALL been mind controlled..
it's a hard thing to break..
hope to see you all on the other side..
where ever that is.
evutch

Postby Jaack » Sun May 31, 2009 8:52 am

E

I agree it's been a long time in coming, but the end of the race started in January. Dear Reader's spending is going to kill the USA, and his foreign policy, what there is of it, is going to kill our standing in the world.

The founder had it correct when they made it so only property owners could vote and had senators elected by the state governments instead of direct elections.

The property owner to vote accomplished exactly what you wrote about in that the producers vs the non producers battle the producers controlled the vote.

The senators being elected by state governments made them more beholden to the state instead of part of the federal framework. Now they see themselves as DC insiders, instead of the states representatives to Washington DC.
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 am

his foreign policy, what there is of it, is going to kill our standing in the world.

Already a big "Check" next to that one already buddy.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby evutch » Sun May 31, 2009 3:40 pm

oh yeah, sure, like D'oh boy really held the worlds respect, and marvel at his diplomacy, and style..
yeah..
right..

:roll:
evutch

Postby Jaack » Sun May 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Oh yeah,
He did a far better job than Dear Reader.
What?
Jaack

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts