The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien Robots

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlack » Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm

At the risk of borrowing too much from a science fiction show...

From X Files: War of the Coprophages

Dr. Ivanov:
"The goal is to transport a fleet of robots to another planet and allow them to navigate the terrain with more intricacy than any space probe has done before. It sounds slightly fantastic but the only obstacle I can foresee is devising a renewable energy source. In any case, this is the future of space exploration. It does not include living entities."

Mulder:
"I'm just speculating here, but if extra-terrestrial lifeforms do exist..."

Dr. Ivanov:
"Oh there's no need for speculation. I believe they do."

Mulder:
"And assuming that they're more technologically advanced than we are and if your own ideas about the future of space exploration are correct then..."

Dr. Ivanov:
"Then the inter-planetary explorers of alien civilizations will likely be mechanical in nature. Yes, anyone who thinks alien visitation will come not in the form of robots but of living beings with big eyes and gray skin has been brain-washed by too much science fiction."

But, what if the living beings with big eyes and gray skin ARE robots? Maybe they are even more advanced life forms which combine the mecha and the orga together. Just one thing to think about, one of the biggest problems flying through space is micro-meteors and if you don't have a ship that can withstand bombardment from micro-meteors you are not going to get very far exploring space. So what you need is a ship that can repair itself. And the best self-repairing system I know of is organic life. So you need a ship which combines the synthetic mechanical with organic life. This concept was used in Quatermass, and other subsequent sci-fi stories.

So, if the ship needs to be mecha-orga then why not design the whole mission with that technology? Are alien visitors robots?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 am

If we go by the laws of the cosmos as we see it then yes I think robots would be more likely to appear around here and anywhere.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Sat May 30, 2009 8:33 am

I personally think that there will be Living robots..sentient robots eventually..and probably some kind of biological.technical mixture kinds of creatures.

I mean ,with all the stuff going on with biology (DNA deconstruction..gene splicing ..hybrids created of all sorts..cloning..and on and on) and technology (thinking computers..robotics..AI)these days..the mish mosh IS coming

creepy..
cool..exciting...but scary..creepy

I think more and more that the grays are from us..our future (or past..or both)
That they are related to us in some way..thus their extreme interest

I can't speak on other types of beings..their motivation..beyond mere science..curiosity and maybe exploitation of some sort or another

But the Grays..and whoever/whatever they work with or for..I think that whole thing is..personal..they have a personal stake in it all..they are realted to us in some way..we have a tied destiny

JMO (though I am not the only person who thinks this..obviously..it's a popular theory)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 am

Interesting thought bionic. I am not too deeply vested in knowledge of aliens and abductions, it's more of a morbid curiosity that I lurked on the old board and joined the new one. It's interesting to hear other people's observations and stories dealing with alien beings. However I have found that the most horrific to me are the Grays and that may be because of what you said. They are strangly human, yet not. And their, possibly, morbid curiosity with human beings makes my spine shiver.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby pandasex » Sat May 30, 2009 3:21 pm

First off.....I loved that episode !!!

I believe it would make more sense for that to be true. Robots exploring the universe, via the greys or through robotic bugs. The greys could very well be that mix of robot and organic matter. You could be seeing (what u view as) a bug and be seeing an information gathering probe!

Its an exciting and boring idea. Boring because you would love to have beings come down and tell you a story of the universe and its moment of creation. But if i were "them" I would do some serious gathering before i wasted my time coming here. I think our violence and our lack of caring for our planet makes us look really bad as a species. Anyone who didnt know us and was peaceful would not feel too "warm and fuzzy" looking at some of our behaviors.

nice thread btw :D
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Although how do we know that mechanical lifeforms are not the original species on another planet and the biological are the machines to them?
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Sat May 30, 2009 3:37 pm

ahh the old chicken or egg thing :D

could very well be
pandasex

Postby CodeBlack » Sat May 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh, good point. Yes, an advanced species probably would view us as backwards compared to them and they'd be technically correct. But what if they did more than just observe? :geek: :shock: :ugeek:

What if they decided to do something about it? What if they tampered with us, a long time ago? They could have put their modified human clones in our communities and we might never know. Or would we? Have we not felt some kind of invasion?

If only I could tell what I know, or believe to be true. But of course that is not possible in a public forum. People would misunderstand. You've been told the story thousands of times. You just didn't know how to interpret the message.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Codeblack:

have u read the Sumerian creation story??
You might like it
http://history-world.org/sumerian_legen ... eation.htm

some say it tells a story of men being hybridized with "the gods" making us what we are today.
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:25 pm

I think the Sumerian perspective ( IF translated and interpreted perfectly ) is a interesting thing to read...
Dark-Samus

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts