The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Is Our Existence An Endless Cycle

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 pm

burnbabyburn wrote:There is always a beginning and an end. Alpha and Omega.

When God decides to turn his mathematical creation, Earth, he plays billiards. For example, it sends randomly in space time, giant meteors changer.

BBB,
Is your native language English? Some of your words are out of place and it looks like maybe you are using a translator. I'm only curious. No offense intended.

I guess what you are saying is that for entertainment, God plays billiards with His creation, in the form of giant meteors. I don't believe our Creator would do such a thing for "fun," although I would not put it past Him to do it for the right reasons. I'm not entirely convinced that humans are the only race God created. Maybe He has created others and didn't like them and wiped them out with a giant meteor. Who knows!

But the man who is the most perfected of his creations, he leaves her free will, to a certain extent.

I don't understand this one. Are you talking about Christ?

We must look at the end of the film "The machine back in time" to understand what will happen to humanity. God has created, in fact, a creature that is gradually emptied of its humanity. I think he planned it. + + +

I will take a look at that movie and see if it looks interesting enough to purchase. I'm sure it's not available for rent. :-)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby burnbabyburn » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:06 am

@ Frrostedman,

Thank you for telling me. The forum is really exciting.
In fact, I started writing with my knowledge, and I use Google Translator as a complementary tool. I am French and I confuse the elements of the American grammar and the different meaning of punctuation. Otherwise, my accent is 100% perfect. I'll try to do better. Thank you again.

But the man who is the most advanced of God's creations, has a free will, to a certain limit. I think we look a little to Golems of Judaism. We are machines that God must constantly improve.

Yes, you are right. God does not play, but I think it may be exceeded by human nature, which is declining. God might want to design a new invention, a new man who must travel to the stars, the final frontier.
++++
burnbabyburn

Postby frrostedman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:50 pm

burnbabyburn wrote:@ Frrostedman,

Thank you for telling me. The forum is really exciting.
In fact, I started writing with my knowledge, and I use Google Translator as a complementary tool. I am French and I confuse the elements of the American grammar and the different meaning of punctuation. Otherwise, my accent is 100% perfect. I'll try to do better. Thank you again.

The English language is very difficult to learn. Because we use elements, pronunciation, and punctuation - borrowed from many different cultures. A blend of Latin, German, French, Spanish... like learning 4 languages in 1.

But the man who is the most advanced of God's creations, has a free will, to a certain limit.

I agree! We have free will, but to a degree. We are not completely autonomous.

I think we look a little to Golems of Judaism. We are machines that God must constantly improve.

I believe we will have our final improvement, our perfection realized, when we are welcomed into Heaven. But not before.

Yes, you are right. God does not play, but I think it may be exceeded by human nature, which is declining. God might want to design a new invention, a new man who must travel to the stars, the final frontier.
++++

I think about that a lot!! Will we travel to the stars and beyond? Will we populate other planets? And if so, what are the implications with regard to the bible, Judaism, and Christianity? Have you ever seen the "Riddick" trilogy? In those movies, even though humans have spread ourselves all over the universe, there are still faithful believers. The writers made sure this was emphasized. It brings me joy to think about that because part of me thinks that once we escape the confines of Earth, God and Christ will be almost completely rejected as old fables and relics. Forgotten about.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby burnbabyburn » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:48 am

frrostedman wrote:And if so, what are the implications with regard to the bible, Judaism, and Christianity?

God only knows. But I think Christian colonies go into space. They shall seek to be closer to God's light.
There is a sacred mission of the USA, in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. Some aliens are certainly Christians! But with subtle differences.
However, for me, the light of God is hiding. No one can approach God without being pushed back by his armies.
There may be a "fusion" between Christianity and Judaism. The Bible is, perhaps, not completely written.[/quote]
burnbabyburn

Postby JimboLea » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
JimboLea

Postby darryldixon » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:41 am

Vacation is almost over this year. Children will be back to school sooner than you think. Back to school shopping season is here again. However, most American workers are earning about the same as they did last year. But prices keep going up. Here are a few tips to equip your kids for the next school year without breaking the bank in the process. It will cost a serious cash advance to pay for all the school supplies. If you need help with your expenses, try availing a cash advance right now. You will be able to buy the school supplies that your children needs.
darryldixon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts