The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Cryptids

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby Monsters_Underground » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Cryptid fans should check out the premiere of MONSTERS UNDERGROUND on Destination America on Friday, August 22nd at 10/9c.  

The first episode will follow a team of four hunters into Volcano Caverns in Flagstaff, Arizona, as they search for the reptilian/bat “cave demon” known as the Olitiau.

Future episodes will explore the dangerous caves of the American Southwest in search of cryptids including the Aswang, Mapinguari, Subterralien, and more.

Check out a preview of MONSTERS UNDERGROUND here: http://vimeo.com/102164001
Monsters_Underground

Postby BOBZILLAaliens125 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Looks like another one of those shows where a few guys go on supposed expeditions to search and hopefully find monsters. All I'm hoping for is that this one is more legit in its research and studies while offering more information and interesting back story to the creatures so we can better understand them. Basically I'm hoping this show will be more original than other monster hunter shows. I'll be sure to give this one a watch.
BOBZILLAaliens125

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts