The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Gallup: Presidential Support by Religious Group

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:04 pm

From TheBlaze...

"The nation’s non-Christians – whether of another religion or no religion – are far more likely to support President Barack Obama than American Christians, according to an extensive Gallup survey taken over the last six months.

Muslims support Obama the most, Mormons the least according to new poll
President Barack Obama sits at a table with Dr. Joel C. Hunter, senior pastor of Northland, A Church Distributed, in Longwood, Fla., left, and others during the Easter Prayer Breakfast, Monday, April 14, 2014, in the East Room of the White House in Washington. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

Obama, himself a Protestant, gets his highest support from Muslims, and least support from three Christian groups, Catholics, Protestants and Mormons, says the poll taken of 88,000 Americans over the first six months of 2014.

No Christian group has an approval rating of more than 50 percent for Obama, while non-Christian populations are the only ones who provide a higher than 50 percent approval rating for the president. That is significant to Obama’s overall approval of 43 percent, since half the country identifies itself as Protestant, and about a quarter identifies itself as Catholic."...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07 ... -the-most/
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 am

The reason Christians support him the least is because as Christians, we can plainly see what a fraud he is and what little regard he has for Christian principles. I almost never get insulted. But as a Protestant I am insulted that he professes to have the same spiritual beliefs as I do.

It speaks volumes that Obama's biggest support group is the Muslim community.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:58 am

Obama has photo opps for everything under the sun except one. When do you ever see them go to church on Sunday?

GWB went to church all the time!
Clinton went to church all the time!
Bush senior went to church all the Time!
Reagan went to church all the time!
Jimmy Carter went to church all the time!
Ford went to church all the time!
Nixon went to church all the time!
LBJ went to church all the time!
JFK went to Mass all the time!
IKE went to church all the time!
Truman went to church all the time!

I can't recall any President in my lifetime who was not regularly seen going to church, except Obama!
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Obama's real religion is Humanism...which is Luciferianism. That Human and human values and thinking is the highest order..the highest expression in the universe...the ultimate reality in the universe.

To the Knowledgeable Christrian..the ultimate reality in the universe is....God...and His Word...they are one and the same.

In line with Humanism and Luciferianism is the sex principles and sex worship. The glorification of the sex principles...and their obvious intolerance for those who do not agree with this practice and belief system.

For this is one of the practices which the Ancient Hebrews got caught up into..in the groves and high places in the daytime and in the valleys at night. And for which contributed to them losing the land and God's Blessing by 70AD.
And so too are many Christians today.

This alone sets Obama and the democrats apart from anything Christian.

This Luciferian fingerprint has come so far it is now infiltrating much what is called Christianity today.

This is why their obvious disdain for anything of True Christianity. Ersatz Christianity yes..but true Christianity no. They even have tolerance for atheists..and not Christians. Astonishing but true!!

For he and the Democrat party is of the counterfeiter....and so too the Republicans if they are not making this plain and clear to the American Public. Particularly the Republicans as they are also counterfeiters..counterfeit conservatives.

I agree with Frostedman's post above.. Obama and his administration and political party are not the product advertised...because they are counterfeiters..of the counterfeiter.
And those well versed in Christian principles and thought can see them clearly.

So too the Republicans. There are two phony counterfeit political parties out here. And some are catching on and speaking out about it to those who can see hear and understand.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:In line with Humanism and Luciferianism is the sex principles and sex worship. The glorification of the sex principles...and their obvious intolerance for those who do not agree with this practice and belief system.

i.e. the forcing of employers to finance abortion pills. The taxpayers being forced to encourage and finance promiscuity. Luckily the Supreme Court slowed it down, but they are under heavy assault for doing so.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Heavy assault, not to mention total distortion of the facts. Of the 21 contraception drugs, I think 5 were eliminated the clearly were abortion or pregnancy termination drugs. I think 16 birth control drugs were still provided, yet people like Hillary Clinton clearly lied about characterizing this as something that was not the case, along with Nancy Polosi.

Seriously there are much bigger prescription issues the Supreme Court should look at. Namely the denial of certain brand name drugs there are no generics for, denial of certain critical but expensive drugs for many diseases or conditions, transplant required drugs, etc. My friends teenage boy had a liver transplant and the insurance refused to pay for life critical rejection drugs because of the cost, and there was no generic.

Those things are a lot more important than abortion drugs for women who can't figure out contraceptives.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:04 pm

frrostedman wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:In line with Humanism and Luciferianism is the sex principles and sex worship. The glorification of the sex principles...and their obvious intolerance for those who do not agree with this practice and belief system.

i.e. the forcing of employers to finance abortion pills. The taxpayers being forced to encourage and finance promiscuity. Luckily the Supreme Court slowed it down, but they are under heavy assault for doing so.

Yes..Frostedman,

I was indeed alarmed by this and the extent to which this "Enlightened " government was willing to go to enforce this.
When they declared that they could get people to do things which were against their religion I knew they were rapidly on the way back to "Diving Right of Kings" or absolute power...no checks and balances. A royal and feudal system. The very thing the founders here did not want.
This is not over yet..and the media and public education is working tirelessly to keep the public from knowing this history and knowledge...about absolute power.

Greeny2,

When I learned that these companies were not trying to stop contraception..but only abortion devices I was stunned at the realization of how far the government and the media/public education would go to distort the truth of what was in fact happening.

What I have detected that someone is trying to do to this social structure is bring back a society which defines itself by sexuality and promiscuity..particularly around certain holidays and festivals. They are bringing back the olde religions under the guise of Enlightenment.
This is also historically Demonization. The promotion of the sex principles...Demonization/Paganism.

It is also one of the fingerprints of The Fallen. Rampant runaway open sexuality of all kinds..exactly where someone is attempting to lead this country..back into darkness.

That a people would fall so low that they would begin to define who and what they are by open, runaway , rampant sex and sexuality of all kinds. That this would be promoted as a devout and zealous religion from the highest leadership in the land. This is exactly where we are going under such Enlightenment.

Once again..I am not debating here against sexuality per se..but only that people should know to be much more than sexuality and sex. Not to so define ourselves by sex and sexuality.

For I know that Christians do not so define themselves by sex and sexuality...but a pagan will..so too will The Fallen.

Someone out here is attempting to return us back to the religion of The Fallen. What was going on Pre Flood and without most people being aware that this is going on about us.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts