The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"Cracker. She called her a cracker."

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:28 pm

That is what's being said at this hour by a witness to a vicious attack on a 10-yr-old girl in the streets of Cleveland by a 13-yr-old girl. The Cleveland authorities have begun investigation and treating the assault as a "hate incident" because the older aggressor was a black girl and the younger victim a white girl. Rumors swirl wildly on the internet and social media sights about the incident being the catalyst for a greater cause of communication, learning and healing between the races. The whole thing was caught on video and TheBlaze has it and the story here...

"No arrests have been made as of Friday after an attack on a 10-year-old girl riding a scooter on a Cleveland sidewalk earlier in the week — but police are investigating the assault as a ”hate incident,” Cleveland.com said, citing a narrative included with the police report."

“Cracker. She called her a cracker,” neighbor Jessica Jaworski told WOIO, who added that she witnessed the incident."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06 ... -on-video/
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 pm

I wonder if I opened a jewelry store with the entire theme based on crackers. Everything from the square Saltine or graham cracker brooch, to the Ritz or round soda cracker pendant; even a Goldfish and oyster cracker charm bracelet.

I know I would proudly wear cracker jewelry. If nothing else, it would serve as my personal badge of courage. Anyone else?

I guess maybe it's politically incorrect to believe in Cracker Exceptionalism.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts