The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Muslims in United States

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jesen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:40 am

Interesting story ;)

Highly respected greeeney2 asked me earlier what I was doing in the Untied States.
My great-grandparents came here in 1923 right after the Ottoman Empire fell. They were from Turkish upper class and it wasn't safe for them to stay in new Republic of Turkey. So after the Sultanate was abolished our family had to divide so that they could get safely abroad. My great-granduncle went to Europe. And his brother, my great-granddad went to the American Dream. So I could call U.S.A. my home. But I was brought up as a faithful mu'min. We speak Turkish at home. And Islam doesn't distinguish what land you belong. All in all my family lives here and even got a modest business here. But I travel a lot visiting others of my kinfolks all over the world. And this recent anti-Muslim hysteria going on in America and in Europe much upsets me. My family survived Depression and my granddad was a volunteer during the WW II. And when FBI officer comes to my house and behaves as if he came to some illegal gang of swindlers, and spits on the floor my wife just washed, and talks to me as if I were some kind of arrant criminal, I don't know what to think then. He might have got wrong information. He might be just another mu'min hater. Thankee him, he apologized before he left my house. But that was rather humiliating. It turns out that any mu'min has been suspected as a criminal or a terrorist in this country. What about my right to be presumed innocent?

By the way try to ask any Black Muslim why he doesn't live in Africa. You yourself brought their ancestors as your slaves in 17 century. They suffered from the Segregation. And police can detain any of their children because of unfounded "suspicion of drug sale" right in the school.

On the one hand this country is our birth-place. But now it treats us as if we were intruders here. Can't blame those mu'min who refuse to honor American flag and anthem. I myself don't feel at home here any more.
jesen

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am

I never asked you anything, you just joined. Please quote what you are talking about. Did you post under a prior name.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:34 am

Amazing what you can find with a search of key words, so I searched the keywords "spit on the floor", which jogged my memory. I remember this accusation about ridiculous claims the FBI came into you mother home and spit on her floor.

Who you are is AbuShamal, your previous posting name, who posted the exact, word for word post under that name in 2012. Also you post nonsense about Muslims in New York thread, which ended up a fiasco of a debate that you made no sense about, proved at all, and showed your own colors.

Now you have duel posting names that is a violation of the rules, AbuShamal and this name jesen. Interesting difference in names, I wonder why? Clearly you have a problem, posting the same thing again 2 years later. For the record I never asked you what you were doing in the USA. Your stories are full of lies and a biased agenda.

What I did ask you, you never answered, you evaded the question that was to elaborate on the exact circumstances of the FBI spitting on your floor. It was a lie then and a lie now, you refused to address the question. Care to answer the question now, or do you want to avoid the truth again.

Your post as AbuShamal was clearly about Benghazi, what a coincidence the day a suspect is arrested and being brought to the USA, here you are again. :crazy:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Why did I know you would not answer what I said? :roll:

Just to add one more tidbit about you, who claimed to be from Indianapolis, but his bio stated you were from France int your Abu name bio. When I grilled you about who you really were, you deleted your bio information.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Well, you can't really be too surprised Greeney. Islam was born from a lie and survives by lying.
It is called Taqiya. They lie to bolster support of Islam, or to hide the truth about Islam. Nothing about this guy's story sounds legit. He claims to be a peaceful non-criminal Muslim yet, no where does he object to what is being done every day in the name of Islam. I have not yet seen any "moderate Muslim" condemn the actions of any "radical Muslim". I do not believe there are any moderate Muslims. Just radicals who are currently outnumbered and remaining cautious.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 pm

I could not agree more with you. I think we have all given every benefit of the doubt on this since 911, and time and time again, the acts of extremists, just are never condemned.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts