The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Looking To The Future--

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey guys, don't mind me, just lettin' ya'll know that Hillary will win in 2016. That is if Obama doesn't try to get the 2-term limit abolished.

Have fun with that.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Only time will tell...
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:09 pm

:crazy:

You really have to be kidding; right, Wing-Zero? A prediction dependent upon a conspiracy theory all presented with a snarky one liner at the end...Really? :lol: Here's an idea-for the next presidential election, we make it a rule where all the candidates have to choose their running mate from the other party. This way, you see, when the whole system implodes, we at least can have the satisfaction of causing it; we're paying for it, might as well be the ones who wreck it. But, "...don't mind me..." :wave:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 am

That would definitely make things more interesting, at the very least.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 am

Actually in the state of California as Wing knows living here too, our Governor is a separate thing from the Lt. Governor. The primary and general elections elect them independently of each other. they can definitely end up in different parties unlike our presidential elections were they pick a running mate. Never thought that made any sense as the next day if President keels over and goes belly up, that means our new President never came from being elected, he was picked by one man. Doesn't seem right, California may have the right idea.
greeney2

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:01 pm

You may be correct, greeney, but I disagree with your statement...

greeney2 wrote:Never thought that made any sense as the next day if President keels over and goes belly up, that means our new President never came from being elected, he was picked by one man.

Although the presidential candidate surely influences much of the vote, many people still consider the whole ticket when voting, essentially voting for the V.P. as well as the President. Hey greeney, you notice anything funny about Wing-Zero? Things like he's disconnected and going through the motions?

HEY WING! There's a rumor that your feet stink and you secretly were a chairman for Barney's Regional Council on Dinosaur Wuzziness. "I love you, ...." :P C'mon Wing, you know the tune. :lol:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Secretly? Please, everyone knows that. I still have my 15-year member shirt.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:29 pm

:wtf:
gudskepteacal

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 am

Don't worry dude, I'll put in a good word for ya. I can tell how much it means to you, bringing it up and all.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby gudskepteacal » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:13 am

OH BOY! Would you Wing?! My lifelong dream realized! :dance: :lol: Don't tease me Wing-Zero. :naughty: :lol:

Never mind my previous post, greeney. After thinking about it, you're probably right about people just voting primarily for the pres. candidate. Most people probably just vote their party affiliation anyway, much less consider the merits of the running mate. That's why we need that game changing third party candidate, imo. But the machine would spare no expense to ensure their 2 Dem. and Rep. candidates were the only choice (or illusion thereof) showcased and available to the voting public. The recent primary loss by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor to Tea Party challenger Dave Brat, however, is very encouraging and reinforces the theory of a serious third party challenge in 2016.
gudskepteacal

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts