The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello! Another New Member

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby LeaKed_X » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:41 am

Greetings :)

I have found my way here when a contact of mine shared with me a CIA document on MK Ultra, it is titled, 1977 Senate Hearing on MKULTRA by U.S. Senate. And It had this link to go here. I will require your help to un-cover information on anything to do with the New World Order, Illuminati, again MK Ultra, the Paranormal, UFO's, Goverment, UN-solved mysteries I'd love to look at............... So how deep can we dig?

LeaKed_X :thumbup:
LeaKed_X

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am

Greetings to you, LeaKed_X and welcome to the shadowy lair of theBlackVault. I am also reading about the New World Order (I mean the conspiratorial one of secret societies and one world government not the boring, classical one of world power restructuring that is found in the New World Order section of the FOIA Archive) and how the goals are diametrically opposed to the ideals of Freedom, Liberty, Justice. You may or may not find the answers you seek here, but you are sure to learn something you didn't know along the way. Try to keep an open mind, even with members you often disagree with, for best results, imo.

If you go to the homepage here...

http://www.theblackvault.com/

the tab at the top entitled "Research Center" between "Home" and "Case Files" will take you to theBlackVault's massive FOIA Archive consisting of over1.3 million pages of FOIA Documents, thousands of photographs and hours of video; all declassified material from the government. The largest commercial website collection of government documents obtained through the Freedom Of Information Act(FOIA). Pick something of interest and you're on your way to knowledge and enlightenment.

Happy hunting; see u around the forum. :)
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts