The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

So called counter terrorist mission in eastern Ukraine...

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Felix » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 am

So called counter terrorist mission in eastern Ukraine amounts to genocide of the peaceful citizens.
The events in Ukraine we now observe in no way fit my vision of democracy or battling terrorists or what. I've just back from business trip to Moscow. There I could watch local TV programs and hear comments in Russian. I'm rather a fluent speaker of Russian you know.
OK, I'm well aware of the fact mass media outlets are employed everywhere to propagate definite ideas and trends. Still there are some real things you can see as true to life or not. Well.... I have never seen before such a weird counter terrorist mission! Ukrainian military can't just be that bad and miss the targets so fatally! I could watch on Russian TV how they were bombing and shelling peaceful civilians walking in the park with their kids. I saw a woman with her legs smashed in the bombing of big city of Luhansk and a small girl killed too. There were many injured civilians, lots of blood mess and all that you know... It's really disgusting and scaring and they don't show these things in Austria or France! I'm really shocked!
I also can't get it how our politicians in Brussels can pacify themselves with such unthinkable atrocities by Kiev regime in eastern Ukraine! Hate something of the kind ever occur in EU countries.....
Felix

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts