The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

You Are Being Watched

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

I wasn't referring to companies blocking your use of them at work and fooling around during work, but it is becoming an issue that schools and employers have been asking for access to your facebooks, etc. Some are even looking into them, to see what you have been posting, your personal life and habits, etc. Some job applications probably were affected and you do not even know it, when they look into these things.

Sometimes people don't think about what they say and do on these sites, and it comes back to haunt them. Could be a simple as posting pictures eating someplace, and they see drinks on the tables, and they get the idea you have a drinking problem. Expressing opinions that may be too conservative or too liberal, and from those things, you don't get a job, or worse end up the one who gets layed off.

It has become a new frontier of discrimination, both from job standpoints, but things like insurance applications, where they see your facebooks shows personal activities insurance companies don't like, forinstance pictures riding offroad where injuries are a risk, rock climbing, etc. Companies are using these things against people and they never really know it. Schools are also using it to look into students behaviors.
greeney2

Postby Alalu » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 am

It used to be that your personal life was no one's business at your employer. Those days are gone. And apply that to politicians. It's spying beyond acceptable limits in my opinion. Anyway, the employer in question is still banging on my door. So they don't care about my posts here. Good thing it's not the old BV. I'm probably not going to take the very prestigious job however. They should have called me years ago. Oh well, my date with destiny will be missed. And I was so looking forward to destroying the world or visiting Mars or turning humans into robots or whatever.
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 am

Companies nowadays are asking for employees' Facebook and Twitter accounts.

This is why I never took out one of thesee accounts....way back when My Space was the going thing. I never wanted one of these accounts. I sensed back then it was not a good thing to put to much out there about your private business. No twitter or facebook account as well. Dont want one.

As one can easily tell..Privacy is going to be a very precious commodity in the future.

I met a man years ago whose job is to crack satellite access codes. This is what convinced me that privacy in the computer age was a certain level of myth. It us up to us to learn what privacy is and how to maintain it.

I dont think this is a course taught at the high school level..or in colleges ...do you?? Why is that?? They teach degrees in all kinds of inconsequential nonsense...why not on something as important as Privacy?? How to get it ...how to keep it??

Dont you folks think that is important to thinking people?? Who is it that does not want you to know about privacy??? Think it through.

Well...I think some of you get the point here.

None of that stuff back when the government and NSA were snooping on the American people was of surprise to me. I figured this out over 20 years ago from building submarines. I realized back then that we spy on our friends as well as enemies..domestic and foreign both. No white hats here .all black hats. NO good guys ..all bad guys.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Alalu » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Mr. Facebook himself said that privacy is dead, like it was his call to make or something. Brat. Be warned. A lot of people lost big money on his stock too.

Our schools don't teach a lot things, like our political system, the Constitution, capitalism. As somebody in the IT business I can tell that the spying goes way beyond Uncle Sam. I think they have already begun targeting people for their political opinions. 1984 is here.

If only the gov knew how much they are being spied on.

"Unauthorized thought leakage"
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:57 am

When all these world leaders took offense at being spied on and monitored by other governments ..I had to laugh. They cannot possibly be that dumb...can they???

Governments have been spying on each other for as long as there have been governments.
The technology has only gotten better by which to accomplish this.

One of the most useful platforms on or by which to spy on governments is a submarine. So too with certain airplanes properly equipped. And I dont mean listening to conversations though this certainly happens. I also mean electronic informations..data..not necesarily voice messages. Satellites have taken over much of this role today...and of course there are now drones.
And it is become obvious that drones are now being turned upon our own people.

If a nations leaders are being monitored and spied upon...what chance is there for the ordinary citizen???

What of importance is there about the ordinary citizen outside of you health situation, what you spend your monies upon and how much monies you make..what properties you have?? And of course how many children you have...translated into how much you consume and on what you spend your monies.

But when you have millions and millions of citizens..affecting your controlled economy..this paints a different picture of control and regulation. I t gives different meanint to the concept of a "Free Marketplace."

Think it through carefully ..it fits.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 am

I say to anyone watching or listening..Take it in..take it ALL in!!! lol
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby lovebuckets » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 am

There really is not much we can do about not being watched, if they want our information they will have it. If you are important enough they will find you, no matter how good you try to hide. The bigger questions are how do we take their power away?
Stop using the banks, stop eating their food, take your health into your own hands.
lovebuckets

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 am

Do any of you remember this fellow..Thoreau. His essay on "Civil Disobedience."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Dis ... e_(Thoreau)

You might want to read this and bring it up to date in the computer age.

One of the things You need to know is how to operate and think outside of a keyboard or television/radio remote controller.

For example..this is a small thing..but many years ago..I taught myself to pick locks. I carry with me a set of factory lock picks. I am not bound in many cases and if so I desire to yield to a lock. This requires knowledge outside of the box of what passes for everyday normal.

I can also fabricate my own lock picks, levers, and lock shims if need be and I have done it.

This is one small example of what you teach yourself to do..so as not to be dependent on to much of he system per se.

You can run bypasses if need be. I have re entered my home and vehicles when I was dumb enough to lock my keys inside. Done this several times. Most of you know what are a locksmith's rates.

I hate that kind of thing when in a group or to be subject to group thinking.

Keep to the right....don't step on the grass....paper or plastic....etc etc et al. Not for me thank you.

One of the things which helped me to think this way is working graveyard shifts for so long. I hate crowds and traffic.

I hate crowds in the grocery store and will leave my cart and goods right there and walk out. Lots of grocery stores around I don't have to put up with shoddy service and rude customers and other nonsense when spending my hard earned monies. I don't keep to the right here..paper or plastic. Not interested in conforming or standing in line for long periods of time. I will walk out in a minute.

You guys decide for yourself. I've already decided.

The rare thing is finding the knowledge or people with the knowledge which allows you to run bypasses around this rigged system. And it is a rigged system...and becoming more rigged every day.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 pm

You're an odd one, Tommy. An odd one indeed. We'll meet in the end for sure, but, if you're around Texas some time, I would love to sip coffee with you some time.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Hey OrangeTom, when you get up to those Pearly Gates, don't get caught picking those locks, the owner may not appreciate it so much. :lol: :) You have a great gift for words, but would Love to be a fly on the cloud, watching you talk your way out of that one. :lol:
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts