The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Was There A Prehistoric Advanced Civilization?

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby WarAngel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:46 pm

An Ancient Aliens segment talks about arm made of silver, which was said to be like a modern prosthetic. This got me wondering, what if Human civilization is far older than is currently known? That there was one equal to or greater than our own. This could explain the various mysteries without requiring an "aliens did it" explanation.

Some examples could be:
* Pyramids around the world could have been from commonplace long distance travel.
* The above mentioned prosthetic arm.
* Indian texts describing nuclear power being used in weapons or power plants.
* The Sphinx aligning with the constellation Leo, which requires it to be older than general accepted.
* Atlantis being said to have been a major power but little if anything remains.

What else could there be?
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Alalu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 pm

If the interpretations of the ancient Sumerian texts are correct, human civilization goes back 200,000 years. All the records of that were lost in the great flood.
Alalu

Postby Taeko » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:31 pm

It is difficult to separate advanced prehistoric human civilizations from those ancient aliens. They all used the same very advanced technology that to us would seem like magic. (Arthur C. Clarke) Humans are actually colonists on earth. They originated on Venus and Mars several hundred million years ago and there still is an advanced civilization on Mars but Venus is in ruins. This is hard to grasp if you hold the current paradigm.

There have been a series of human civilizations on earth over the last 65 million years. The one we call Atlantis was our immediate predecessor. Before that was Lemuria and many others. After many thousands of years each civilization packs up and migrates en masse to other star systems. The planet is restocked with new animals and plants and is left to recover for along time.

Atlantis existed for 17000 years. Their technology was like magic to us. They had exotic matter in the form of crystals that could do all sorts of amazing things. There were power crystals that supplied wireless electrical power. Other crystals healed disease and injuries. There were crystals that lifted and moved heavy objects. They concentrated the energy from the sun and far stars and made it available for useful work. It was all wireless and we would call it action at a distance. The crystals were composed of exotic carbon in the form of ultra hard diamond. They were virtually indestructible and lasted indefinitely.

Atlantis was founded by human colonists, but was infiltrated by the Anunnaki. Edgar Casey called them the Sons of Belial or sons of Lawlessness. They gradually took over the government and social structure and tried to enslave the Atlanteans, but all the humans who objected to this eventually migrated to other worlds. The remaining corrupt Atlanteans so misused the power of the crystals that upheavals of the earth destroyed what remained of their civilization. The ET tracked down all the crystals and removed them from the earth so that the Anunnaki could not continue the worst of their abuse.

Our current civilization was founded by the Anunnaki and has all of their corruption. Our technology remains extremely primitive compared to our predecessors. We do not have the crystals but have tried to use atomic power instead. Recently a very few of the crystals have been returned to earth and placed under the control of the US government. There are conditions for having them and getting more. So far they cannot meet the conditions and have kept them locked up in secret.

(More remote viewing)
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Interesting read Taeko. :think: Mind if I ask what your sources are? :?:

Taeko wrote:There have been a series of human civilizations on earth over the last 65 million years.
This is the basic idea I started this thread for. There is so much time during which Earth has been around we have little if any knowledge of. What could have happened in that time? Were WE the first to evolve here or was there one or more races.

The dinosaur called Troodon shows evidence of evolving to a higher state if there were no extinction level events around 65 million years ago. And that's just within that time frame. What about even further back?

I remember reading about a stone wall uncovered deep in a coal mine. It had Human-like faces on it. Most or all face the same direction. Looking for the source at the moment. I also remember things like gold chains and cups being found in mines as well.

Taeko wrote:It was all wireless and we would call it action at a distance. The crystals were composed of exotic carbon in the form of ultra hard diamond. They were virtually indestructible and lasted indefinitely.

This seems close to the wireless energy projects Nikola Tesla was working during his time. Some evidence suggests the Egyptians achieved it themselves.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Taeko » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 pm

I see that I did not add that the information came from remote viewing or channeling that happened during a remote viewing session. It is called Type 1 data. This means that I am working alone and know what the target is before I begin. In most remote viewing the target is not known by the viewer in advance. Some numbers are used to represent it. Usually two people work on the target and neither know what it is. Otherwise I use all of the standard RV methods. It took along time to learn. I began in 1993 with a book by Joseph McMoneagle, __Mind Trek__.

I saw very little results until I tried remote viewing extraterrestials. I started to see them very clearly, and they began to channel information to me. They have been involved with civilizations on earth going back several hundred million years at least. The Reptilian series lasted much longer than the current human series. RV just completely upsets one's idea of reality.

The civilization of Egypt was assisted by human looking ET who have their main settlement on Mars. They supplied the Egyptians with power crystals that they used to accomplish their engineering marvels. They appear to have had some electric lights. The crystals are a legacy from earlier earth civilizations. But ET took them back when Egypt was invaded by the Hyksos who looted Egypt.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Aquatank » Sun May 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Prehistoric means before writing thusly pretty much anything older than 8000 BP qualifies. The first part of the question should be "was there civilization?", that depend on the definition of civilization if it means communities larger than 200 people perhaps, at the very edge of proven known fact is there are the remains of the temple at Göbekli Tepe which dates back between to 10000 & 12000 BP. The second part of it is "if these civilizations existed were they advanced" this too depends on what one considers advanced. The artwork of Göbekli Tepe is incredibly good as and could be considered a few thousand years more advanced compared to their neighbors, but it is stone work and wood carving. Metal working really doesn't show up anywhere until about 8000 BP. And those are the crucial two test items to find if you are looking for something more advanced than say the Greeks or the Romans, the first is identifiable advanced stonework and the second is items made of a metal substance that has not corroded into something unrecognizable. Pottery is nice but nearly everyone makes that even pre-12000 BP, and everybody can draw imaginary things. The best date to look for real advancement is 8000 BP, and the best place to look for that IMHO is the Danubian Basin with peoples like the Vinča, Kurgan, and Proto Indo Europeans.

As for pyramids, the reason to build in that shape is stability at height, building straight up without the necessary technologies becomes very unstable. If aliens were involved in pyramid building, for some reason they did not impart the knowledge of how to build a True Arch, the pyramids have False Arches (counter balanced blocks) in them. Besides Aliens don't visit here we are backwater planet with nothing interesting going on.

And as for Atlantis forget it. Plato wrote the about Atlantis and in his style of writing he wrote it as he heard it about 5x removed from the source, this was his way of saying it is a fictional place. 5x removed from the source is like saying "I'm telling the story (1), I heard it from you (2), You heard it from your cousin (3), he heard it from his grocer (4), who heard it from a vagrant (5). Plato puts this fictional civilization at around 12000 BP which would make it as old as Göbekli Tepe, however the description is incredibly detained the type of stone blocks used in its walls and there color, the number of concentric ring walls and the distances between walls, what Gods they worshipped (for some odd reason it's Poseidon even though he was not invented as early as 12000 BP) and then of course a highway system of canals with some kind of overpass system with locks. It was these fictional details which made people think the place was real, but for Plato they were just symbolic tools to create a fictional stories illusion of perfect order. First order of business when telling a fictional story suspend disbelief. So if you are looking for Atlantis and you think Plato was telling the truth those are the things that must be found, and that hasn't been found nor will it be. So like I said focus your attention on the Danubian Basin and you might find the earliest writing and civilizations.
Aquatank

Postby Bongo » Sat May 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Greetings everyone, my first time in the forums. This is a very interesting subject and I would like to suggest a book I am reading called A Dweller on two Planets / Phylos the Thibetan. Good read about Atlantis.
Bongo

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts