The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Willease's Space Anomalies

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Willease » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 am

On March 9, legendary Soviet cosmonaut Yury Gagarin, the first man in space, would have turned 80. His 108-minute epic orbital flight on April 12, 1961 ushered in the era of space exploration -- and his charming smile became its symbol.
Blasting into space aboard Soviet rocket Vostok One, Gagarin also blasted into the history of mankind. He returned to Earth as an international hero, proving that a human can indeed fly to the stars.

If you missed it, the UFOs appear by the International Space Station footage @5:14

Willease

Postby Willease » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:20 pm

YOU can help search for the lost airplane here: http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014

I figured because I spend hours on end looking for anomalies in space, searching for the plane in satellite images is something I should be good at.

That being said, I got bored and started watch the live stream from the ISS...as if that isn't boring too. :lol: Anyways, then I spotted this...
Willease

Postby Willease » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Willease

Postby Willease » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Coming soon, "Space Anomalies: The New Discoveries"

Holy sh*t! I just found a treasure trove of hour long, unedited Shuttle highlights. Almost a thousand videos that are hi definition mission highlights for me to explore... :dance:

Because this thread is so long I am starting a new one with the new discoveries. I already found a few great finds so watch for it. It will blow your mind.
Willease

Postby Willease » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Here is a few teasers from the new thread...

Willease

Postby thunder » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:36 pm

:dance: looking forward to the new string :)
thunder

Postby blackvault » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Willease: I would recommend to keep them all in one thread... that way - all of the cases will stay together (rather than one thread falling off to another page once the dates differ etc.)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Willease » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm

blackvault wrote:Willease: I would recommend to keep them all in one thread... that way - all of the cases will stay together (rather than one thread falling off to another page once the dates differ etc.)

OK.
By the way, it sure is cool seeing you on TV. :thumbup:
Willease

Postby blackvault » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:38 am

Thanks for watching :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby thunder » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:39 pm

most of us always watch you john :) and thanks for your work all these years.
I did sign up long before you put the site up.it was when u first send the teasers out. but still shows me way later for some reason oh well. im here that's the main thing.
thunder

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts