The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Where?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby gettingold » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:57 pm

For many many years I have followed most of the claims made regarding alien encounters with our "government" -including the very convincing symposiums. My question is this? If we gained any advanced technology where is it?
It sure hasn't shown up in the US military or anywhere else.
gettingold

Postby prsroger » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 am

I believe there is a " Star Trek " like Prime Directive in place to prevent the average Joe or even people with Political Power from mis-using said advanced technology . We as a specie are to self destructive to have it yet .
prsroger

Postby gettingold » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:52 am

As I have stated I have researched UFOs for many years. The last UFO symposium was very convincing. The story goes that the crashed UFO was salvaged and many parts and components were handed out to research facilities and corporations. One alleged component was glass fibers. So- here we have Blue Book released. The head of it was Edward Condon. Is it a coincidence that in 1951 Condon left government to become head of research and development for the Corning Glass Works. ?

All of it sounds good but if we had very advanced technology we would not be in the situation we are in now as a nation.

If UFOs are real and we are being visited..... I am more inclined to believe we are an advanced civilization's Ant Farm.
:crazy:
gettingold

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:03 pm

My ET contact JROD has given me a list of some of the ET technology in use on earth today. prsroger is correct in writing that earthlings are far too self destructive to live with it. First is the poly phase electrical system that is used world wide. According to JROD the Martians abducted Tesla and gave him the plans for it. Tesla also was given the basic circuits for radio transmission and computer logic direct from ET. He wanted to use radio to communicate with the Martians.

In the 1930s the Nazis had made contact with some blue, human ET that I call Anunnaki from Zecharia Sitchin's books. In 1937 in exchange for large amounts of gold they sold the plans for the atomic bomb to Hitler and Goering at an airfield outside Berlin. They also received night vision, rocket tech. magnetic tape. The Nazis paid for it in installments as they could not find enough gold. They had to loot Europe to get it. Much of the atomic plans leaked out to various scientist before the war began. They were employed by the Manhattan project, but they did not have everything the Nazis had. The Nazis had a more efficient method of uranium enrichment. And when they had paid enough gold they were given the mercury antimony detonator that allowed for a small bomb that would fit on a V2. They were just a little late in their payments to win the war.

The Americans shot down a flying disk over Los Angeles in 22 Feb. 1942. In this craft they found the fiber optic technology. They also back engineered metal detectors from it which they used to find and track enemy submarines, but are also now used to search for buried treasure.

After the war the Americans made contact with the Zeta. They provided all sorts of things: anti-gravity aircraft and space craft, the solid state circuits we use in all these cell phones and micro computers, equipment to neutralize and clean up atomic waste, a cure for radiation poisoning, and a free energy power source called power crystals.

All the Americans had to do was comply with conditions which included not weaponizing any of these things, and giving ET credit as the source. They failed to keep their part of the contract, so ET has as of January broken communications and recalled their ambassador from Washington. ET is very concerned about the power crystals, and they are trying to recover them. The Americans never used them for any good purpose, but they did weaponize them. They can be the ultimate dooms day device and actually explode the earth.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Myzanthros » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Earth is nothing more than a science project for alien students...

Either humans have a secret organisation regarding alien technology or they haven't reversed engineered it at all despite having access to it...
Myzanthros

Postby wobjr83055 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:59 am

If ET's dislike the fact that the governments keep secrets from the people concerning alien visitations why do they perpetuate these "cloak & Dagger" arrangements with the governments?

Why don't they send about a dozen of their "Motherships" to Earth and hover over the major cities of the Earth for 48 hours. This will force the governments of Earth to come clean with information concerning alien visitation.

The Earth governments can no longer cover up the truth about such visitations. It is time for human complacency to be shook up a little bit.
wobjr83055

Postby Taeko » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Because then the shooting would really start. It would not be nice and people would be killed. Well, you may get your wish. The Galactic Federation has just recalled their ambassador and pulled back their protection from earth. The Reptilians and Martians have their attack plans in place, and it could begin anytime after the end of February. Most of my contacts have gone silent, but I have heard that they plan to shoot down the ISS. Communications will stay up I think. You better have your bunker stocked with provisions.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts