The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO Filmed in Mexico the Begining of this year

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby wallarookiller » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Here's a UFO video out of Mexico, supposedly Mexico City. It's a little shaky, but the vid shows it hovering around. What do you think?

wallarookiller

Postby Taeko » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:42 pm

If something is not ET, I usually do not post on it. Remote viewing can take the fun out of these mysterious UFO images. Zooming in on this target, I see a commercial aircraft.

Over 90% of images from Latin America are mundane objects or fakes. The photographs with APRO's name on them were very disappointing. However, there were a few ET space craft.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby sangha » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Not sure what that is but get ready for the new skeptic/debunker argument calling it a drone. hehe
sangha

Postby wallarookiller » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 am

sangha wrote:Not sure what that is but get ready for the new skeptic/debunker argument calling it a drone. hehe

Everything is always a cloud, a bird, camera problems, or a drone.... No matter how good the footage. And if it's too good, than it's CGI. I always get those arguments on the net, but I will keep posting until the truth is found out.
wallarookiller

Postby magonia17 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:59 pm

People will always try to find an explanation, if it doesn't fit in with their views of what is normal, maybe some people are not mentality or socially capable of excepting the possibility of other life forms out there, it is too much for them.
magonia17

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts