The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Winter 2013-2014

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 am

This one is going to break records, many have already fallen by the wayside, others soon to follow. At present there is life threatening conditions in the upper mid-west, but only because most people generally do it to themselves. Here locally we are going to experience some of this cold but on a much lesser scale. Still it will be far below zero both Sunday and Monday, possibly into Tuesday. I'm sure some of the local idiots will take pride in putting themselves at risk.....God help the teenager who hits a utility pole and knocks out power to a few hundred homes when it's 10 below zero and the wind is blowing 20 mph.

A foot of snow is likely, more in some spots. Weather is a hobby of mine and I love severe Winter weather. This season is kicking the Global Warming folks in the gonads...THERE IS A SPECIFIC REASON for this...only they are reluctant to talk about it...they are others issues as well...one being that around the 12-14 of January the Planets Mercury, Mars, Earth, Venus and Jupiter will all align...there will also be a NEW MOON at that time......this will most likely affect Earth's weather in dramatic fashion....This is all due to the electric discharges of such an alignment.....that is what really causes most all of Earth's actual weather. Scientist's in the mainstream refuse to except this......to verify simply read a few of their papers... It's why weather on TV is so commercialized....

Keep an eye on the weather, a Major storm is most likely somewhere on the planet during this alignment....land-locked hurricane is the most obvious of choices..Blizzard's and the like..for the North Hemisphere and other storms for the south..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 am

I've watched the weather reports, and sure looks like you are getting it good. I'm sure I would not want to be back in Buffalo this week. Out here in Kaleyforney, New years day was a perfect clear day, in the 70-80 degree range, and we took a drive up the coast to the Ventura marina this week, had seafood at sat outdoors, watched the boats . I do feel for all you in that snow. All kidding aside, it is really a bad one for all you on the east coast/mid west right now. Hard to picture global warming on days like this, when several ships are trying to rescue a ship stuck in the Antarctica ice. All that tree trimming will probably really pay off now Cole, with all those ice and snow loads, that could bring limbs down. Had my trees trimmed and topped this year, as our risk is the winds we can get. Heating bills this time of year must really be sky high.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Agreed fellas ...

It will be very cold indeed, we are gonna be in the middle of it whatever it will be.. I've got plenty of wood saved up just in case..Love the fireplace .. :dance:

stay safe folks ..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Here it is March 18....Stoner...how much wood you got left? lol I've burnt more this year then the last 3 years combined...no joke. There are places in Northern Wis and the u.p that will have snow on the ground in late April, maybe mid- late May... insane. Will be terrible if it warms up too fast...Floods from ice jams will be the worst in modern history..

Stay safe..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:08 am

I actually have a bit left cole.
The main reason beeing the last big snow storm buried it all under 1 foot an a half of snow. Still snow in my yard, and driveway.

Will be happy when the warm weather finally arrives

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:38 am

I agree, boy do I agree. I love Winter, it's my favorite season but this year has been over the top. I can't ever recall saying " I'll be happy when this stuff is over " This year I've said it more than once..lol..

Nice Blizzard hammering the Northern Plains today thru tonight....More on the way for the Northeast.......It's the wind that's been so ridiculous...caused by Planet interaction with Earth and the sun being aligned....I can never recall so much 30-40 mph wind gusts on such a consistent basis. It's crazy.

stay save,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am

Been a very long time since I grew up in that kind of weather. Loved it when I was 1-13 years old, but when we moved out to California, it is totally different out west. Same thing with my wife who grew up in New Jersey. Weather wise we live a soft life out here, I do not envy you guys when the beauty of winter, just turns into a real chore day to day, not to mention I can not imagine your heating bill. If we really want snow and winter, its just a short drive up to local mountains, which are all recreation places and towns. Californians don't know what its like to grow up and live in 4 seasons unless you came from the east, like we did. Like anything you get acclimated, and its just natural to where you live.

This weekend while most the nation is still in winter, we were at Disneyland Friday, and Saturday drove up the coast to the Ventura Marina where it was Tee shirts and shorts weather both days. Actually I retired 6 years ago, and have probably not worn shorts everyday a few times. We did leave Disney area only 3 hours before the earthquake if you herd about it, and my daughters family left at 7:45, the first quake hit a few minutes after 8, the bigger one an hour later.

Its either snow falling in the east, or beams and bridges falling on you out here. :lol: Not really this time, but it was a pretty substantial shaker at 5.1, closing rides at Disneyland, water mains and some damage. Get up to 7's, like the Northridge quake, and things really do collapse. WE are overdue for a big one again, about the same occurrence interval of such cold weather, we might get 1" of snow in Los Angeles proper. That about the only time we ever see a snow flake, its very rare.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts