The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

BLUE ORB WITH FACE IN MY LIVING ROOM

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby morbshock » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 am

/Users/nicknasta/Desktop/Anomalies/P1110862_2_2.JPG

This is a photo which I took on 09/09/2013 at approx. 9:40 PM in my living room.
After uploading the photo I noticed a small blue in color Orb.
After enlarging the Orb I was able to see a face of what appears to be an elderly female inside of it.
We are the first owners of the house and have been living in it for around 19 years.
There is a cemetery very close by dating back to the 1600's so maybe she was passing through?
This is not the only paranormal which I have experienced since moving into this house.
Has anyone else photographed or experienced anything like this?
Stay well.
Attachments
P1110862_2_2.JPG
BLUE ORB WITH FACE
P1110862_2_2.JPG (58.54 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
morbshock

Postby snapdap » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

i was sleeping having strange dreams and when i woke up a white orb that was three feet away took off to the other room.spirits form orbs with there energy that they collect from us sometimes.ive also seen many orbs in the sky one was close and when i looked at it it took off so fast it almost disapeared.
snapdap

Postby morbshock » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:11 am

That's cool. I usually get chills up and down by body when there is a spirit in the area. So I decided to prove it by taking photos of the area when I got the chills and there are always Orbs in the photos. When I randomly take a photo there are usually no Orbs to be found. The blue in color Orb which I captured is said to be rare, actually color Orbs are considered rare from what I understand. There's a lot a spiritual activity going on of late and it tends to be increasing at a rapid rate. Maybe they are trying to tell us something? I have had numerous paranormal experiences for the past 50 years now and nothing surprises me :) Stay well.
morbshock

Postby fldinosaur » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:52 am

When I enlarged it I saw, to the right, two eye sockets and a place for a nose...skeletal like.

I took pics of my bass amp to sell on Craigslist when I noticed an orb over the amp. A psychic medium I went to after my wife's passing told me to look and see if I saw any faces in my orbs. I remembered this after a while so I looked again through the windows pic viewer, As I enlarged it I saw a profile of a face, looking to the right. That was amazing enough but as I looked closer I saw it closely resembled my wife.
Here is the photobucket site in case I can't get the pic uploaded to here.
http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/fldin ... sort=3&o=2

fldinosaur

Postby morbshock » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:22 am

Nice to see that she is still around. Thanks for your Orb pic and story. Not all Orbs are spirit, some are just dust or tiny bugs and some are the real deal. Stay well.
morbshock

Postby fldinosaur » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:37 pm

" some are just dust or tiny bugs"

Yes, but if you watch closely enough, for long enough, (4 years worth of my own plus all those shows!) you learn the difference.
fldinosaur

Postby morbshock » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm

yes in deed. I have a great collection of Orbs myself. I'm sensitive to the spirit world and know when they are present. Seen spirits and have had numerous paranormal experiences for the past 50 or so years. It runs in my family.
morbshock

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts