The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Yet another reason not to mess with Ukraine

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tom1982 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:43 am

Microsoft Ukraine reporting - www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2014/02/19/7685335.htm
I know that people are much more anxious about the Euromaidan events, but I guess this example is also very demonstrative because it shows that Ukraine is a living mass of corruption and you simply can't trust these people because agreements and contracts mean absolutely nothing for them. Ukraine's government assigned means to get software but the only thing they achieved is Microsoft's $200 million software loss. It seems Ukrainian authorities just couldn't keep from plundering. Funny, the major pirate in Ukraine is... state... I guess now I know why all this happens to Ukraine...
Tom1982

Postby yellowrosetx » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:10 pm

I for one disagree. Just look what you humans have done to YOUR own people and country [ USA ]! By poison the air BY(Chemtrails), poison water by same and frickening + big OIL . your own CIA and government start the chaos in Ukraine.@ less Mr. Putin is protection his Country, his People, and there water supply, for clean drinking water.

Blood is thicker than water.
Last edited by yellowrosetx on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yellowrosetx

Postby yellowrosetx » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:21 pm

America is out of line on this one, the E O. and Unite Nations are to. By the way Obama I know about International law also.
yellowrosetx

Postby yellowrosetx » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:30 pm

OUT OF STEP!
yellowrosetx

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts