The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

"Idolatry"

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 am

I consider much of todays political agenda to be idolatry. Even open paganism. For today's politics has become the politics of Political correctness...in order to default through on a premise of guilt conditioning to silence opposition. It is not the free expression of ideas..but censorship. IN this manner it is become control..or limited.

Within this framework of Government I have come to realize that "
Wealth Redistribution" is not Risk redistribution..but it does buy votes.

For Honest labor involves RISK..and Wealth Redistribution is not Risk Redistribution.

The Biblical position of which I know is that God's people do not define themselves by their sexuality...ever. They define themselves by the God who lives in them daily.

But pagans do this ..define themselves by sexuality...and sex principles.

And when I detect government catering to this position for votes and power..I now know that our government has somewhere switched gods away from the God of the Bible to the pagan gods and told no one they have done this. It is not difficult to figure out that this has taken place. Our government is sponsoring Idolatry in lieu of Biblical principles and for lucre....votes.

I know the same thing about people who cannot define a concept or idea ..involving deep thinking ..without referring to a movie or television program they have seen and watched. I know that these people have someone else's thoughts, someone else's ideas, Someone else's emotions. They have no original thoughts of their own. What is worse..they seem to have no idea that a substitution has taken place... a counterfeit. This too I call Idolatry.

It is disturbing to me that these people ..many of them are voters.

By this means ...television and movies...they can be put on a string and controlled and often without many of them even being aware that thus has taken place.

This is often what happens to many who are raised on the big screen and know nothing else.

I believe that the slim possibilty of awakening taking place in people through exposure to the Bible and Biclical principles is why the sudden and rapid acceleration of anti Biblical principles taking place across the board in daily American Life..in the meida and public education. and in politics which finances public education. We are never and in any way to be exposed to the silghtest possibility of being awakened today. Of being exposed to anything but a pagan idolatry program.

Thanks,
|Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:The issue is Same sex marriage, which hopes all the churches, and all religions will recognize this, however the message is very clear not just in the Bible, the sins that are involved. The gay rights groups would like to brand all religions as homophobic and teaching hate, because they regard what they are doing as a sin.

Question to the group: Have you ever seen a Gay Rights Group take up picket signs and condemn the Muslim Church? I have not seen a single instance of it, but, maybe it happens all the time?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:I know the same thing about people who cannot define a concept or idea ..involving deep thinking ..without referring to a movie or television program they have seen and watched. I know that these people have someone else's thoughts, someone else's ideas, Someone else's emotions. They have no original thoughts of their own. What is worse..they seem to have no idea that a substitution has taken place... a counterfeit. This too I call Idolatry.

No. It's just a good example of mass control, manipulation, and ignorance on the part of the populace. It's not idolatry. Idolatry is not committed unwittingly through ignorance. Idolatry is the overt, intentional act of worshiping a god other than THE God.

I'm sickened by the fact that most (Justin Bieber brats) young people today think the idea of a Creator is totally silly, but they have no problem believing fantasies that in comparison are way less probable and believable.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:47 am

Right Frostedman. OT may see these things as Idolatry, but are they really situations where someone is worshiping a false Idol as if they were their God? A far cry from it IMHO, , but there are some who see a Christmas Tree as a false Idol. Watching I love Lucy reruns isn't Idolatry behavior, anymore than relating in some way to something in a movie, as if we all have a television education only. OT you seem to set your mindset on imagining a whole lot of false things about people in general and television. Maybe having a one track mind is a form of Idolatry, scorekeeping against others? :lol: Misplaced priority in life are not Idolatry, they are poor choices of the precious time we have on this earth. We probably can all call watching too much television a bad habit, but Judge Judy isn't my God. Wonder what some think of Morgan Freeman and George Burns because they were God in a movie. :lol:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:38 am

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 19516.html

Check out the like concerning Kim Kardasian and Kayne West. I thought it just might fit into this subject, and the Bible story of the Golden Calf. First and foremost, these people are just gagging most of the world at this point, and both have had their share of followers individually that, that have made the public disgusted and appalled.

What a better example of fame and fortune, and flaunting it, along with wasting it, where so many passages may just fit like a glove. "Waste not want not", could not be a better 4 words when you look at the ridiculous renting of a stadium to propose to her, after they both have given birth to a baby out of wedlock. Thats another subject in itself from a religious standpoint, that no religion universally glorifies this. Oblivious to the obvious, they just flaunt it like nothing is shameful about it. Just take there good old time planning another asinine wedding in Italy with jet flyovers. Talk about worshiping false idols, no offence but what they need is to go to confession, and get married quietly, ASAP and show some sort of shame and embarrassment in the eyes of the Lord.

If all that is not enough, just look at the pictures of Kanye, mocking Jesus, mocking God, and acting as if he were someone above God, with millions of followers. A human golden calf, with young and stupid people flocking to follow him, glorify him mocking the Lord, dismissing the obvious sacrilegious and blasphemous, message.

If anyone is worshiping false idols it begins with both of them, with money, fashion, obscenity, marriage, child birth out of any form of wedding vows, its a long long list. Worst of all, they are not alone, they have millions of fans and followers, who try to emulate them and their behavior, see them as some kind of role model, and at the same time reject the things we are all taught in Sunday school, as if they were all those who joined in with the Golden Calf lessons.

Its rare that I get on a tangent about something as it relates to what we all know, crossing boundaries and borders of blasphemy, but these people have risen to levels that IMHO, should revolt us all. Certainly I'm glad I have no small children who relate to any of their antics, and certainly I believe, they have long since crossed the line in Gods eyes.

The could be real role models towards positive things, not to become evangelists, but at least to not waste the wealth they were blessed with for good things. not waste on frivolous things, where it is just a sin, not to do good instead of a lavish Italy wedding. Secondly, whatever trip the are on, Kanye West needs a physicist, for a complex that will not quit, elevating himself above God. Just wait until one of his melt downs, turns him into OJ Simpson with her. IMHO he is truly a lunatic who need help mentally and spiritually, and she is just dumber than dirt, seeing anything in him. Both just seem to be Godless souls in my mind, amazing they have millions of fans.
greeney2

Postby JimboLea » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:52 am

Vanity all is Vanity , We as believers of Christ must support each other on a daily basis, so we do not fall into this Lifeless World that Satin runs, That is my belief. This is a great topic!!! God Bless
JimboLea

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Jimbolea, you are right but unfortunately this is not always the case. I have never really understood why there is so much dissension between just Christian religions. The differences in theology makes for some real animosity and judgemental attitudes unfortunately. :(
greeney2

Postby JimboLea » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:30 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
JimboLea

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts