The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Could I have been abducted?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Weorthan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello all,

I had two weird experiences a few years ago. In both cases, I saw the face/body of a Grey or what looked to be a Grey in a terrifying nightmare. The first one was limited to where the face was right above mine; inches in fact. I felt this intense level of paralyzing fear; I couldn.t move or do anything but freak out. This one ended with the sight of this guy leaving my room through the door. I mean THROUGH the door; not using the door. The other one was pretty much similar. Though with the second time was while I was reading about alien abductions. In both cases, I figure they must be dreams; especially as a believing Christian and that the idea of being abducted by Greys scare the heck out of me. Could these have been legit alien abductions?
Weorthan

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 am

I used your question as a remote viewing target. From what I saw you have been taken to their ship several times. You have not been harmed by them. They tell me that they will compensate you for any inconvenience. This appears to mean better health, but may be additional things as well. They really can help you.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Weorthan » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

Thank you, Taeko. I not quite sure to make of all this; my thinking on UFOs tends to conservative belief in UFO reality. if this is true, did they mention why they would do this to me?
Weorthan

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 pm

They tell me lots of things, but I will just answer your question. The Greys like your DNA and are using it in their genetic engineering projects. Again let me say that they have not harmed you, and they watch over the humans they work with.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts