The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

What are we not being told??

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:36 am

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 am

This is a prime example of research credibility Joker, so when you post disinformation like this, one has to ask logical questions and do a little footwork, or I guess finger work on your keyboard. You obviously did no further research, and are happy just posting nonsense.

In less than 2 minutes I searched how do things dock with the ISS. To be honest I already know because I built the Space Shuttle Main engines. My link shows the docking port with the shuttle, and your video shows the Russian vehicle docked on the port. Just do some simple searching and you can find illustrations of the actual docking port system, and how it attaches to a docking vehicle. That should be your job as a HONEST poster to do a little question asking, which usually blows theories away real fast, if you really want a truthful explanation. Like many of the WTC theories, or pictures that are either photo shopped, or just fluke explainable photos, this one is no different.

The idea that this was a UFO docked mysteriously, and captioned "What they are not telling us", is just another preposterous explainable photo glitch. First, whatever the shape is is positioned on the docking port perpendicular to its locking and sealing opening where the actual space vehicle locks on and seals. There is no docking port at that position. and you can even see in the picture the Russian vehicle is attached to the port. Either on a camera lens, or odd reflection, it is not a space vehicle docked where there is no docking point, in fact it is where there could not be a docking point, because another vehicle is docked on it.

Lets see if you will come back and discuss this like a reasonable person instead of posting "Kiss my ass" Gnomes in the battle forum because you ran out of debate gas. :lol: Lets hear your explanation of how this "thing" could be docked on the side of the actual docking port where it is impossible.

The link shows the shuttle docked on ISS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:STS-1 ... _ISS_1.jpg
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 am

http://www.airspacemag.com/space/how-th ... -78746271/

This is what you are looking at, now explain how your "UFO" docking against this mechanism is remotely possible Joker? :o

click on the photo gallery if you really want to learn something and realize how preposterous your theory is. :lol:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:38 am

http://news.yahoo.com/supply-ship-depar ... 00181.html

Undocking supply ship Joker, watch it and see the light reflection as it separates. Think maybe your UFO could be a similar phenomenon that is just an explainable image? :shock:
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts