The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Police Found Innocent Of Beating Homeless Man To Death -

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 pm

War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 pm

When I first looked at this post my immediate reaction was too tempered with dark emotions that a reply at that time would have been way too dramatic and fiery for appropriate consideration. Phrases like 'jack booted thugs' and 'state sanctioned murder' came to mind. I'm still in disagreement with the verdict, but now better able to articulate why. One quote from the article had Ramos' attorney, John Barnett, telling reporters, "...they did what they were trained to do.". They surely were NOT trained to place their well fed butt on suspects until the very air they need to live is squeezed from their lungs, starving the brain into a coma from which they never awaken. If so, we are in way more trouble than I thought. Listening closely at the beginning of the video, you can hear Ramos telling Kelly Thomas that his clenched fists were about to beat him; clearly already indicating an intent to deliver bodily harm and injury and in the total absence of professional demeanor. He was just sitting there for goodness sakes, but these big men had to 'teach him a lesson'.

Also in the article, "Defense attorneys said it(video) showed two policeman trying to restrain a violent suspect who possessed abnormal strength". I saw none of them flying off of Kelly Thomas or being viciously attacked by the man they subdued and rode the whole time. NONE of their blood was left lying in the street. I did see an overzealous and out of control Ramos repeatedly strike Kelly Thomas about the face and head while ignoring his pleas for mercy.

With the understanding that I wasn't in the courtroom and don't know what transpired throughout the trial, I'm still utterly amazed that not even excessive force was proven by the prosecution. Just watching the video proves that, imo. Good for the police chief who had good sense to fire them and 'vigorously' refuse to rehire them...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The criminal case involving these former officers has absolutely no impact whatsoever on the decision I have already made,” Chief Dan Hughes said inside a packed City Council meeting Tuesday. “I intend to vigorously defend my decision.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... z2tAb6Vsu4

That's something at least.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm

I will say I'm surprised they haven't gotten their jobs back yet, knowing how often the PD likes to turn a blind eye to things like this after everything blows over. It's just depressing how little people around the area care. They can't see how corrupt these institutions are and would rather just go about their day without questioning or getting upset.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts