The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Superbowl Post Game 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 pm

I don't care about cigars Joker, I don't smoke. But I know when someone is blowing smoke, before your time, a person named Computer Guy had this theory about the way smoke puffed out of the floors of the WTC that it proved preplanted explosives were detonated. Ridiculous and totally explainable, but you could not convince him at all. It was not explosives blowing off, all it was was when the floors pancaked down, one by one, boom, boom, boom, it was the air rushing outwards and out of each floor, as the air was squished out, floor by floor. This simple thing was illustrated, by the major rock slide in Yosemite that killed several people. They were not crushed by rocks, they were in the shock wave of air being displaced by the falling tons of rock, and the blast of air, slammed them into trees. By the way, those puff of smoke videos of the WTC were altered and the theory invented, by people who want 5 minutes of fame.

You believe whatever you want to believe, you are only lacking what all the others could not do like Computer Guy, which was provide proof, not planting seeds of doubt, and making up stories. All the theories I have debated lacked all the answers to hard questions of "HOW" these things were done. Like any failure analysis, if you have dead end answers to specific questions, you have not solved the problem. Myself and a few others have had experience is failure analysis, all the theories about how the steel failed, etc.etc.

I don't buy into wild theories that have no proof, maybe you do.
greeney2

Postby Alalu » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Hey I forgot about The Lone Gunmen pilot episode in March 2001 which portrayed a scenario just like 9/11. There was a commercial airliner remotely hijacked and flown into the WTC. TLG managed to regain control of the plane just in time. Scenario 12-D. Weird huh?

Not the only one to predict 9/11. There were others.

Where is Cole? Sorry to muddy the waters. I know there are some truthers who are just nutty but I wouldn't completely dismiss the posibility that it was an inside job. OBL, dead? Did you see the body? And what is it that keeps other countries from attacking the US? Our big fat military budget. There is a motive. And look how the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have turned out. Doesn't make much sense does it? Well, unless the goal was to keep war going and going, like the Energizer Bunny.

But I don't buy any of the building conspiracies.
Alalu

Postby The_Joker » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:19 pm

You don't seem to care about anything other than your own opinion Greeney2.

I love "HOW" you claim evidence is not evidence without showing any evidence to back up an argument you are putting forward...I and others would call that "OPINION". You are entitled to your opinion however I am asking for "FACTS" and "EVIDENCE" that back up those facts ... you have supplied none.

Now before you go trolling though your previous posts and providing the links or copying and pasting them I want to let you know that I have read them and NONE show any backed fact in the form of evidence other than your reliance on the official story which is flawed.

Greeney2 said: "You believe whatever you want to believe, you are only lacking what all the others could not do like Computer Guy, which was provide proof, not planting seeds of doubt, and making up stories."

Once again you have made a statement (about me this time) wherein you have blatantly falsified FACT while attempting to discredit me.
Anyone who reads my comments on this thread will soon realize that you are misrepresenting what I have said and that such misrepresentations are indeed fraudulent and appear to attack me personally and attack Australians as a whole.

I have not made any claims other than to say I do not believe the Official Story and that I want some answers to questions I was asking. I presented nothing as being a fact or evidence one way or the other.

The only thing that was a claim was my statement regarding labels "Truther", "Birther" and how they are labels and why we should be calling them what they are "Whistleblowers" ... after all that is what they were once called before the politically correct ilk took their views and made anyone who disagreed with them either Racists or Terrorists or both.

I am asking questions to which I have the right to have honest answers. You have the right to your opinions but do not rely on your "OPINIONS" as being fact unless you can provide such "FACTS" in the form of verifiable scientific "EVIDENCE"

As for the "planting of seeds of doubt" they existed right from the get go and long before I joined the Blackvault and for you to assign blame of the "planting of seeds of doubt" onto me demonstrates your willingness to falsify information for your own gains or are they the gains of the U.S Government?

Here is a question ... is the Blackvault really a NSA front to gauge what is known by the people and to gauge threat to the Powers that be? :think:

Here is another ... Are the Greenwalds agents of the NSA or is Greeney2 alone? :think:

Another ... Or is Greeney2 just a deluded old who happens to believe all the crap he spews on a regular basis??
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:52 pm

As I said Joker, had you been on John's board since 2001 like many of us have been, you would know how extensively this subject has been discussed in depth, step by step, discussing the building collapse, official reports, and the dozens of other theories. These archives only go back a few years, all the other posts from the previous board were lost at the last board change. I had over 10,000 posts at that time, that were lost, including all the Computer Guy posts I mentioned.

Of the many subjects we discussed and debated, one was the subject of the failure of the beams, the steel, metallurgy of when and how iron fails, as the misconception was it had to melt to fail, so the temp of the jet fuel became a subject relating to that. People were convinced an airliner could not fall the building, the jet fuel not hot enough, etc. . Only a few of us had any understanding of the Iron/carbon diagram and at what temperatures steel is affected and can fail. The subject of how the building pancaked like a pile driver, floor by floor was discussed in great depth, many time over. Not a single person who believed the building was planted with explosive could give any explanation how it could possibly have been done, undetected, past security, a task that takes months for prepping any normal sized high rise for demolition. Besides the fact if it were true, how 2 pilots would hit on 2 different floors, which coincidentally would have been the 2 floors they selected to plant with explosives would be preposterous. Not to mention, flying at 500 MPH, how any pilot could know they were hitting the correct floors. The whole idea was just stupid.

You do not know what I have and have not said on this subject because almost 10 years of posting were deleted when the board was changed a few years ago. Secondly, learn to take a joke, about Australians. it was a joke, but at least you, Rath and Chiselray are all hardheaded. :)
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 am

Again no substantiated evidence Greeney2. I am sorry you have the belief that Rath, Chiselray and myself are hardheaded simply because we have not been presented with enough evidence to be convinced of the Official Story of 9-11 or a couple of other things.

I could turn this on you and say that you are bull headed and stubborn as you will not accept that it is very possible that the US Government has lied to you consistently since you have been alive.

Unfortunately you will it seems will never accept that your government like mine lies to us on an almost minute by minute basis these days...So you keep dreaming the American Dream Greeney2 for to do so you must remain soundly asleep.

I am sure others have tried to awaken you but you want to keep sleeping as you have already done you patriotic duty, God forbid anyone ask you to stand up again. Don't be concerned there are a number of Vietnam Vets in Australia who have also turned their backs on the truth and the Oath they took.

Oh and while on the subject of the Oath, it is just as much in force today as the day you took it. I once wore a uniform, I no longer do but I am true to my Oath ... can you say the same?
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby blackvault » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:45 am

I find it rather humorous that just because, I, or Greeney2, doesn't buy in to the 9/11 theories that have no substantial evidence to back it up - we somehow are blind to our government lying to us, and we just whisk away on a floating cloud muttering American Dream... American Dream... American Dream.

I know my dad more than you do, and your assumptions about him, and indirectly me, are pretty off base. You can think what you want, but I just thought since you are labeling someone I know directly, and you're wrong, you'd want to know.

You bashed him for being disproven on his assumption your photo could have been faked. Well, no, as the video would attest to, it's not fake. HOWEVER, you posted it under false pre-tenses. You made the readers (us) think that the photo was taken before rescue crews ever went in to start cutting i-beams, moving debris, etc. When you post a picture without proper context (or at least be truthful that the timeframe of the photo is unknown), it wasn't Greeney2 being discredited, that was you.

Am I defending him because he's my dad? Nope. Far from it. As he can attest to I debate against him more than I agree with him. But this time, I hate to say it, your photo with no caption or context, and your assumptions about us being American Dreamers blind to everything is downright wrong.

Just as much as you don't like labels being an Australian - maybe one day you can consider returning the favor. Unless, of course, you are worried about a couple of NSA stooges doing the government's dirty work -- all under the guise of archiving real information on the government's every secret. :thumbup: Because all of that makes sense. :roll:
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:59 am

Looks like I touched a nerve with you Joker. That happens when people do not just buy into baloney, because its easier to curse the government, than to ask logical questions. Talk about followers, question the validity of those with an ax to grind, agenda of anti-american rhetoric, and you become real unpopular, especially when you want something bad to be believed, but can't prove it. Plant a few seeds of doubt to exploit those weak followers, and those who only care the bash the government, by ignoring truth. When all else fail start up with the shame game, and hope that will shut up who thinks you are full of crap.

Do you think you are the only person who came to this board, and tried the Shame game on me? Because I would not blindly buy into nonsense that was not feasible? Just like all the far fetched theories, I have asked hard questions about, to all these "conspiracy armchair experts" playing the "Monday morning quarterbacks". They all resort to the same thing, personal attacks and the shame on you act, for not jumping into unproven rumor mongering. My oath, has a higher threshold of truth over rumor, and you may consider a higher Allegiance, to ones country before they sell it. Proof!

The burden of proof is on you, when you bring some picture or story, that does no more than pose a question, and does not give any answers. You bring it, you prove it! As I said, 10,000 posts of mine were lost, and these things were beaten into the ground so many times, it never ended. Like the moon landing hoax, JFK, and WTC, all of them were debated long before you came, as well as the Gore election loss, GWB and the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Guantanamo, you missed all of it. Sorry Joker, but you are just late to the race, you missed the entire thing, and I don't care to go into it again. I was true to my oath, demanding proof, and not wavering to unproven trash talking.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 pm

TIMEOUT !! the game itself sucked...

Ok, continue .... :wall:

Very hard at this point to really take anything as gospel. But I am pretty sure the Greeneys arent NSA....

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Alalu » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

The news media used to question the government. That is their Constitutional duty. But they don't do that anymore and that is why more people are questioning the gov themselves. I don't think it is anti-American to question the gov, just the opposite.

Sure it depends on what your goal is, and some people seem to want to tear down the USA. I don't like that. And I really don't like people fabricating evidence. I think its laziness at best. Sometimes there is a fine line between watchdog and anti-American.

My ancestors were the same people who created this civilization and I know how they thought. They came up with a revolutionary idea but they did not know if it would succeed or how long it would last. How many people do you know in history who accomplished a whole new civilization? I can't think of any.

Still, I feel like there is something off about 9/11 and the events that have followed. But I am not a truther. Consider that no matter how noble the system was created it can always be corrupted.
Alalu

Postby The_Joker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:41 pm

The_Joker wrote:J
No far fetched ideas about the USA but I would love to hear a logical explanation about how this occurred when it was not cut by firefighters or anyone else in the rescue/recovery efforts nor was it a sheering of metal as a result of the collapse or even heat as this beam is from the ground floor.

False pretenses eh? So I take it that either Greeney's can post this pic with the original time stamp on it (camera)? Oh hang on if you could you would have posted it yeah? (rhetorical)

Ask logical questions eh? I thought the question was logical, if the firefighters and rescue workers had not cut it who or what did?

If you don't like the questions you are more than welcome to delete my account because quite frankly I don't care. :snooty:

Oh ... delete my account.

The other logical question was ; How did a 42 storey building that did not get hit by a plane or even debris which had by all accounts a relatively small fire collapse into its own footprints?

Anti-American eh? Why because I dare to question the largest lying Government in the World...my Government is a bunch of lying a^%holes as well believe me in fact the state government where I live have declared biker clubs to be criminal Organizations ....no trail..and just for being associated with them lands people in solitary confinement without trial...Just recently the State Premier (Governor in US Terms) has said the the lawyers who defend them are assisting criminals.

Maybe we have bigger problems in Australia than that of the US but I will be damned if I will sit idly by and allow my rights to be taken away because of some alleged Terrorist by the name of Bin Laden who was supposed to be living in a cave in Afghanistan while all the time he was in Pakistan.

Bin Laden could not be found ... my ass ... he could be found it just was not convenient for the Govt. Then they get rid of the body .... oh please ... you believe this crap??

Planes could not be flown into the buildings and there was no conceivable or reasonable belief that such a thing could happen ... Two words ... OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

To this date nobody has explained the collapse of WTC 7 other than the nonsense of the NIST reports and the official story which does not take a single utterance of the firefighters who were told they were going to "Pull" WTC 7 and those among them who heard several explosions.

If you two are not on the NSA payroll ... you are fools because I am convinced you both should be.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts