The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

new to the forum here

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby psychicfiles » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 pm

hi ..my name is brenda and i live in ontario canada...back in 1994 i was babysitting my niece. we were standing on the deck when i spotted a red ball circle the house high in the sky...i told my niece lets follow it and see where it goes...we hopped into the car and only drove two blocks when i parked my car ...got out and what we saw that night i never forgot..coming down slowly was a ship with red,blue,green lights on it...we were not far from the bushes where this thing hovered...standing there i told my niece to get out of the car and bring the binoculars...this thing was fantastic to watch...i would describe the ship as nuts and bolts put together very neatly...no windows no doors...and the colours now were dark blue blending in perfectly with the night sky...the time was 9:15pm now..so we got back in the car and headed back only two blocks away...we woke up in the drive way it was now 11pm and we both looked at each other and said guess we were out there longer than we thought...we missed two hours and we both have no memory of what happened during that time...the next day though we went back out to the field but nothing was burned or singed ..because the ship hovered..oh this ship would have covered 3 foot ball fields in length..it is something i will never forget..as for my niece she wont talk about it to anyone...brenda
psychicfiles

Postby Peteyweestro » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Very interesting, did you do a once over on your own body to see if you had any new or strange marks ?
Peteyweestro

Postby psychicx » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 am

we didnt check to see if we had marks..but i do recall my niece saying she saw shadow people in the house after that...i still dont remember and i have tried..bren
psychicx

Postby Taeko » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:04 pm

I used your report as a remote viewing target and found the ET ship. It was quite large. The crew were Grays, and they took you on board. You have been their guests several other times. Try to remember if you have additional missing time events.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Peteyweestro » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Thats weird, my wife sees shadow people all the time in our house, but i think in her case it's the schizophrenia she has
Peteyweestro

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts