The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Superbowl Post Game 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:52 am

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:36 am

I have to say, I love the look on his face that "WTF just happened and what's wrong with that guy?" That 9/11 Truther is lucky that dude didn't think he was a Broncos fan going up to get some retaliation and whomp him right on his booty. I know I would have :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby The_Joker » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:53 am

Don't you love the labels?? Truther, Birther etc etc. Here is a novel idea let's start calling these so-called Truthers and Birthers etc by what they actually are "Whistle blowers"
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby capricorn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:13 am

That's Racist... And you're probably a terrorist. :o
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:49 am

Joker, why does everyone one here from Asstrailia :) have such far fetched ideas about the USA, and can not be told otherwise? :lol: Poor Rath had a total meltdown over it, by the way how is your brother Rath? :lol:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 am

Hey Cap, how is the snow in Buffalo going the last few weeks? Would you believe, after 54 years gone from Kenmore, my next door neighbor on Deumant Terrace, saw John Jr. on TV, and wrote him about me. I have to give him a call over the weekend, imagine that. He still lives in the area in Williamsville. He did confirm what I had talked about, that the Buffalo 66 movie scene, was in fact filmed on Wilton, just behind St. Joes, just a few doors from my street. Amazing what a small world we have. :D
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 am

greeney2 wrote:Joker, why does everyone one here from Asstrailia :) have such far fetched ideas about the USA, and can not be told otherwise? :lol: Poor Rath had a total meltdown over it, by the way how is your brother Rath? :lol:

Rath had a meltdown? Nobody wishes that one anyone least of all me ...hope he gets well soon even though there is no love lost between he and I.

No far fetched ideas about the USA but I would love to hear a logical explanation about how this occurred when it was not cut by firefighters or anyone else in the rescue/recovery efforts nor was it a sheering of metal as a result of the collapse or even heat as this beam is from the ground floor.

When someone can also tell me why or indeed how a 42 storey building ( WTC 7) that was not hit by any plane and only had minor fires collapsed into it's own footprint at the speed of Gravity I may stop asking questions...Aussies were killed in the WTC buildings too ya know.

The only people that seem to have far fetched ideas about the USA are the Americans who despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary and after cover-up after cover-up over many many decades going all the way back to George Washington's administration and indeed prior to it ...are the Americans who are so isolationist that they believe blindly what the Government of the day says to them.

Although the above is a blanket statement, I do believe the American people are waking up to the scam ....better late than never I guess.

They are also the ones who still blindly believe that America is still the greatest country in the world when it clearly stopped being that in the period soon after the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. America briefly came back with Reagan but it was all too brief.

A work of fiction but it demonstrates my point rather pointedly and precisely:

An interesting point is made in the video.."To find a solution you have to first
admit there is a problem" (paraphrasing)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:03 am

You know, I have to chime in here. I looked long and hard for any indication of a cover-up in regards to 9/11. I just don't see it. Intelligence failure? Absolutely.

The post above shows a photo of a cut beam of the WTC. There are a lot of assumptions about this photo. I looked into this many moons ago wondering if this held any weight, and realized the photo is not entirely what it may seem to be. Reference this:

In regards to WTC 7... I wouldn't be educated enough to really explain why it fell. However, I feel strongly Popular Mechanics is... and if you haven't already check out: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... re/4278874
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:10 am

Joker, there are a few subjects that have been beaten into the ground so many times here, its "been there, done that", over and over and over. If you can even find a single original, picture of anything WTC, and prove it was not altered, and passed around the world, so many times you could not count them, I would be amazed. Prove that any of these photos have not been played with, changed, photo shopped, I defy you to produce any day one pictures and prove they have never been screwed with. That is what is wrong with the internet, these things or stories, get tweaked, and posted, so many times, it is totally inaccurate. We had the infamous "Thermite" theory, and every theory imaginable, until we are blue in the face arguing. Photo shopped view of beams, with a ridiculous idea termite was placed in the building, because the picture showed cutting slag removing fallen beams. Theory that explosives were preplanted were preposterous, if you ever have seen how a building has to be prepped in advance. Here I go again wasting 5 seconds of my life, arguing nonsense. :lol:

This is like the Moon hoax, and JFK conspiracy, it just never ends. Everyday, someone is inventing the wheel all over again, and not be convinced they are full of baloney. Throw in a few hard headed Austrailians, and its even worse. :lol:
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 am

First I will address John Jnr:

Thanks for the video link however it even states in it own way that it is inconclusive however it does shoot down a theory Greeney2 has presented about the photo having been altered.

As for the Popular Mechanics article you provided the link for it was just regurgitated NIST findings which have always been challenged on several points as you are well aware. Again no solid evidence only regurgitated Official Story.

Greeney2:
Nice try but no cigar mate :)

The people seeking the truth would only disadvantage their credibility by faking evidence. The only people who would have any logical benefit of faking evidence are those who involved in the crime or those involved in the concealment of the crime.

The question is; is the coverup continuing? Most likely. God forbid the truth being told to the people of the world.

If it was ever exposed that the US Government was involved in or even ran such a thing as a False Flag to get Gold, Oil and leadership change in the Middle East for it's own benefit I would suggest that the entire world would have turned on America and America today would be in ruins.

A crime occurred on 9-11 yet nobody has ever launched a Murder investigation.
Not one Agency of the American Government, The State of New York, City of New York, Attorney General of the United States, Attorney General of N.Y, or even the affected City of New York District Attorney's Office or even the Port Authority Police Department NOBODY IN ANY OFFICIAL CAPACITY EVER.

You are on a "truther" website owned and operated by your son, yet I have rarely seen you say anything that questions the Official Line on a number of issues since I became a member. You made a claim that the photo I posted was altered or somehow faked yet the video your son posted as the Administrator shoots that claim down completely.

Oops there goes a little of your credibility right there. Try spinning that.

Are you simply mistaken or can you not get your facts straight or indeed are you whether you want to admit it or not actively involved wittingly or unwittingly in the concealment of a crime?

Nothing is impossible if you are dedicated enough to make it possible.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts