The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

DARPA and the "Cortical Processor"

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby magonia17 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 am

"DARPA continues to march full steam ahead in its quest to reverse engineer the human brain. On August 14th the military research arm of the U.S government solicited information that could lead to the development of a "Cortical Processor" - essentially a processing system that can simulate the human brain's neocortex; the area responsible for sensory understanding, thought, and language".

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/dar ... on-to.html

The document: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity ... e&_cview=0

It is in pdf format (DARPA-SN-13-46 document)

What are the repercussions of such research? A terminator like device perhaps?
magonia17

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Ever heard of the phrase 'the singularity'? Might have something to do with that and/or A.I.
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby blackvault » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:40 am

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby gudskepteacal » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Well I was way off. Gee, thanks BV :geek: :whistle: :lol: How did it g-g-g-get :wtf: Is it just me or is that creepy on a subtly sickening level? On second thought, cancel my offer to field test their brain zapping contraction. I'm not even a good test subject cuz I've got all these issues and stuff. :shifty:

How did it get from research helping people with brain damage in the video to use "on subject proclivity to engage in political violence"? It seems so zombie-esque and macabre to me; is there nothing sacred? Is it not inhuman and immoral to literally mess with people's heads like that? I have no love lost for terrorist fanatics who would kill me for not believing or worshipping as they do, but is this weasel-ish, backdoor brain control really the solution? Not to mention the argument of it possibly being secretly used against American citizens. But, since our President has assured us the IRS abuse of power revelations/allegations of targeting democratic political opponents is unquestionably much ado about nothing(even as investigation continues), we have no worries about such a tool of technocratic control ever being used against us. After all, it's not like the federal govt. has or ever would play secretive and illegal 'mind games' with it's people :roll: puppeteers indeed
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts