The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

The Phoenix Lights

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:29 pm

The Phoenix Lights are one of the best UFO multiple witness sighting cases. The more witnesses the better. This event occurred over a large city early in the evening. There were many UFO lights flying around rather slowly. It lasted at least two hours from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Arizona time. The number of witnesses are numbered in the thousands more than any other UFO event I know of. The date was 13 March 1997. I have recently used remote viewing to find out what really happened, and saw much more than expected. The results of RV can be disturbing so be careful if you read more.

To begin a remote viewing session, I focus on a wine glass. Some might use a dark mirror or some other similar object. Try to look through the focus object not at it. It is also thought that an altered state of mind is required-- a trance state. Robert Monroe's Hemi Sync sounds or shamantic drumming have been used by remote viewers for this. I have tried these methods but do not need them any longer.

As the session begins I find myself flying in the dark. Below me is the pattern of city street lights as seen from above. There are more lights around at my level. I increase the brightness and see many triangle craft. There is a whole fleet of them of different sizes. From previous experience I know these must be Reptilian craft. There are more than I have ever viewed or ever heard of in one place. This must be important. I try to summon my Reptilian channel, Weiss. Before me I see an enormous black triangle. It is intimidating, and I keep my distance. Remote viewing methods allow the collection of quantifiable data. Each side of the triangle is about 500 metre long. This is very big and is just floating along not taking evasive action as they often do.

At that moment I am drawn inside the craft. My view point is there, but I am still sitting at a table taking all this down. Then inside a dark corridor I begin to receive channeled communications. This craft is the Reptilian flag ship. It is flying low over Arizona and Phoenix as this is the safest area. Interceptors and missiles are unlikely to attack here. Also the Reptilians want many witnesses. I enter a large room. There are many uniformed Reptilians standing and facing toward the center. There is a rather large seat or chair in the center and no other furnishings in the room. There is a human sitting, and I am surprised that he looks just like then President Bill Clinton. I doubt what I am viewing, but Weiss insists that I am seeing the President of the United States.

I find the Reptilians indistinguishable, but the one before Clinton has more colorful clothing. This Reptilian and Clinton communicate and I channel it. "Thank you for coming Excellency. I am Ubek chief of the Reptilian people in the solar system." At this I realized that Clinton is one of them and held in considerable honor. Ubek refreshes Clinton's memory on the subject of ET. He knows very little about it. The Pentagon generals control all ET information in the US and even tell the President as little as possible.

Ubek explains that President Eisenhower made an agreement with ET representatives to stop shooting at them, to stop all atomic testing, to not launch humans into space with rockets and to release all information the government has about ET to the public. In return the USA was given much useful ET technology. The Zeta ET would give US astronauts transportation to the Zeta Reticuli system in their advanced starships and the Reptilian ET would protect the USA from all its enemies. The US could send robotic craft to other planets as long as they released all photographs and data to the public unaltered.

But then Ubek became cross. First she told Clinton that she was going to destroy all his insolent enemies. Clinton objected to this, and after some negotiations the word destroy was changed to punish. Ubek then said that the astronauts who had traveled to Zeta Reticuli system had been poisoned. The had been treated for the conditions they encountered there and should have lived long lives on their return to earth. In addition, the main scientist involved with the Zeta journey, Carl Sagan, had also been poisoned. Ubek was very unhappy about this. I understood then that Sagan like Clinton was one of them. Sagan had written a novelization of the journey called Contact. Ubek continued: The USA was still launching humans into space on rockets; they were not releasing information on ET and were suppressing what was getting out; and they were not releasing most of the ET technology to the public.

The Reptilians were going to hold the USA to the agreement. After Clinton left office they were going to withdraw their protection until the agreement was complied with. Also they told Clinton that the Earth' atmosphere and geology was more unstable than humans realize. The Reptilians had been suppressing the most violent storms and earthquakes in countries they liked with their technology. This protection would also end. Clinton then reminded her that some of the agreements were in effect: as far as he knew atomic testing by the US was stopped and they were not shooting at UFOs. The Reptilians should not stop all their protection. Ubek finally agreed to continue to protect the USA from violent earthquakes, but for the other things, we were on our own unless compliance improved.

Ubek then told Clinton to remind the generals of the Eisenhower agreements when he returned to Washington. She told him of the Zeta ambassador and that he should try to talk with her. With that they said farewell. Two Reptilians took Clinton by the arms and they levitated and sailed away through an opening that appeared. I followed. They entered a small triangle craft which launched into the open air and was gone in seconds.

On the evening of the 13th President Clinton was staying at the home of golf professional Greg Norman in West Palm Beach, Florida. He went missing from 9:00 pm until about 1:00 am on the 14th eastern time. A cover story was issued that Clinton had stumbled on some steps at 1:20 am at Norman's place and had a severe knee injury. He would be in hospital for a while and would require several months to recover. However, Clinton was seen walking normally with in a few weeks.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts