The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

I just bought Dr. Dre's Wife's Old House

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Alalu » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't know why I'm telling people this but I just bought Dr. Dre's Wife's old house. Might be interesting to someone. It has a secret room but I haven't seen it yet. The house is in pretty good shape but needs some fixing up. Its an 11 year old house. Current owner said she was real nice, a model, and Dre bought her the house. She was married to NBA star Sedale Threatt also. That explains the NBA logos in the driveway. Her name is Nicole.

Does this make me an honorary rapper? Nah, I didn't think so.

You may remember Dr. Dre from Death Row Records. He was a partner with Suge Night in that record label. Dre wisely separated from the partnership before Suge had 2Pac whacked in Vegas. I always liked 2Pac, and I'm white.

Does any of this make the house more valuable?

We live in a crazy world. 6 degrees of separation.
Alalu

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Where is it?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Alalu » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:29 pm

Frisco, TX
Alalu

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 am

Alalu wrote:Does any of this make the house more valuable?

I doubt it.

What is the secret room about? a safe room? Surprised you did not see it when you viewed the home to buy.
greeney2

Postby Alalu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Actually I don't know why the original owner created it. I was told that she started the project and then changed her mind and did a pass through fireplace instead. You can't access it because the orig design included a spiral staircase which was never built, so they just closed it up and left it.

So unless you are suspicious the story is believable. However, you should consider who we're dealing with here, if you'll excuse the expression.

If it was a cheap house in a bad neighborhood I would be worried but this is a nice area.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm

I've been watching a lot of HGTV lately and I recently saw a house flipper show where the guy bought a house at auction, $1 thing. The house was a grow house. The FBI Had raided the house and jailed the occupents but they left the contraband behind. Now the guy has to figure out what to do with all the weed. Bags of Mary Jane were falling out of the walls! I would have thought the FBI would have informed the local police or at least hired a maid. Shouldn't that have been in the seller's disclosure?
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Deal fell through, house did not pass inspection. So sad, so sorry. Thats ok, I got a much better house for a song and dance. I can't believe my luck. It pays to get a good inspector.
Alalu

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts