The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

a little profile

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby DarkFriar » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:25 am

Hello everyone. I am DarkFriar. I am married with two grown children, Jay and Judy. My wife and I have 7 grandchildren. We are both very devout Roman Catholics and are members of the Dominican Laity, which is a religious order in the Catholic Church. I like baseball, football, hoops and hockey. I also enjoy researching all kinds of material. I love to read a good book and I love watching movies. The is about all I would like to share right now.

Remember:"The Only Good Day was Yesterday"

me.

PS. I am also an avid Call of Duty player. :D
DarkFriar

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:52 am

Welcome Dark Friar, I am awaiting my 2nd grandchild, you must have a pretty full life with 7. We are in need of some user friendly posts, grand kids is one nobody can argue with. :lol: Lots of forums here, something for everyone. I'm not too familiar with the orders of Catholic church, even know I was raised Catholic, may be interesting subject for the religion forum. A word of warning that forum can get pretty hostile at times.

Have fun reading and jump right in posting. Welcome!
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome to the site. Always good to meet a fellow COD player :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts