The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

1,000,000 post thread

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 am

bionic wrote:Adam, hope you are still checking in. Mad Dog has it's place. It does it's job. I'm no snob. Heck I drink Natural Light on occasion. Gotta go with your mood and your money situation.

I am usually nit into new years resolutions, but this year I am on it Want to use the new year and 2014 as a catalyst to get my sht together. I too am having mortality issues. Midlife..yippy. My brothers best friend just died in a hunting accident a couple days ago. he was 53. Has a wife and two teengers at home still. Ugh. Bless them.

I am at that age where it is becoming really clear I have to stop abusing my body and try to get it together. Also..really gotta find a job. So gotta get my brain together. It sucks. Trying to muster up positivety about it, though. I even bought sage to burn for new years. Clean out the stagnant and angry energies built up around here and all that.

Hope you all have a good Christmas and new year.

Hi Greeny! The best to you and yours!

:thumbup: :wave:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:36 am

bionic wrote:Adam, hope you are still checking in. Mad Dog has it's place. It does it's job. I'm no snob. Heck I drink Natural Light on occasion. Gotta go with your mood and your money situation.

I like it alright. Not a huge fruity drinker but it's a change and yes it helps it's cheap. I usually get good tasting bottle of red wine that's cheap too. When money situation is good I can be quite the beer snob, but as wine goes cheap is good.

I am usually nit into new years resolutions, but this year I am on it Want to use the new year and 2014 as a catalyst to get my sht together. I too am having mortality issues. Midlife..yippy. My brothers best friend just died in a hunting accident a couple days ago. he was 53. Has a wife and two teengers at home still. Ugh. Bless them.

I am at that age where it is becoming really clear I have to stop abusing my body and try to get it together. Also..really gotta find a job. So gotta get my brain together. It sucks. Trying to muster up positivety about it, though. I even bought sage to burn for new years. Clean out the stagnant and angry energies built up around here and all that.

I'm sorry to hear about Mr B's friend dying. Death seems to really depress me now. I remember my wife telling me the actor from Fast and Furious and Skulls dying in a car accident. Left behind a daughter. It just seems so dissmal. Is that all we are for, to play the game of survival? We fancy ourselves a superior spieces on the planet but our fate is the same as another.

I feel I've been in a rut too. I worked 12 hours yesterday driving 500+ miles delivering to drilling rigs. I told my wife I'm tired of working. Just that it's a necessity and I'm only halfway through my work part of life. Most people get to retire just in time to die. It's my responsibility and I'll always do it but sometimes I dunno what keeps me from just throwing my hands and walking out.

Hope you all have a good Christmas and new year.

Hi Greeny! The best to you and yours!

I was home for Christmas and not on call so it was enjoyable. Kids liked their presents and I was so happy we were able to get them more than I initially thought we'd be able to afford.

Hope you got to enjoy your holidays as well Miss Bionic.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:41 am

En-Lugal wrote:Mad Dog?! I'm no snob, I just like myself a lot more than I did when I was younger. It'll get the job done, if it is your intention to get drunk and have a terrible hangover afterward. Might as well get some Wild Irish Rose if you're that desperate, you'll get more per volume so it's more economical. :P Back in the day it was tree-fiddy. That lochness monster never paid me back either.

I actually bought that once. Wow that sh*t is harsh! :-) Plus my wife couldn't stand the smell of it on me so I never bought it again. I remember way back when I was younger I drank Night Train a few times when I was first trying out alcohol. I ended up on Seagrams gin with oj for the longest before I went beer once I was legal.

"I'm as cool as a fool in a p-p-pool."
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 am

Happy New year!
at1with0

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 pm

R we there yet ? R we there yet ? R we there yet ? :wall:

UGH !!!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:13 pm

We've been here before. heh heh heh
at1with0

Postby SmokinJoe » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm

No bloodstone, we are here. We aren't there, yet. :P
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 am

Not too long ago my wife had ankle surgery and when she got home she was sleeping on the couch because our bed was too high off the ground for her to get in.

Well one night I'm in the bedroom watching X-Files. It's the episode were they find that EBE in the ice in Canada and cut it out to do the autopsy on it. I'm alone in our room watching and cause them damn grays creep me out I got spooked and turned it off and went in the living room and slept on the other couch with my wife. Damn grays! :x
adamwarlock2099

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 pm

They're EVERYWHERE.....
at1with0

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 am

Oh that really puts me at ease at1! :|

Though I do have to say your avatar of Lorn's goofy ass face with that comment did make me smile.
adamwarlock2099

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts