The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK Assination Solved??

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:17 pm

rickster338 wrote:The conclusion is the lone gunman theory works.

Thanks Joker. I don't know any Americans who actually believe this tripe. Some I've talked with claim the cia did it, others claim the mafia...but no one believes that it was Oswald. I guess all have their theories about the "who". The problem this created, no matter who did it, is that we are now vulnerable. If a president is murdered, and the calvary didn't rush in and save him, then what about this country? What about us?

Well, I have my own answers. ;)

BTW Joker, we Americans aren't "permitted" to view your link. I love the smell of censorship in the evening. "free country" BS!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts