The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What Ya'll listening to

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:59 pm

I think bionic maybe even En-Lugal will like this. She has an intoxicating voice and the sound and lyrics are catchy...

I love when she sings "And it's too late... to regret the mistakes we made..." Beautiful

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:03 pm

And at1, just because this is a new page, don't think you've escaped your obligation to review and reply on the other one.. :lol:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:26 pm

pretty trippy vid.....I definitely liked this song.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Ah, good deal. Thanks. Wish I could understand what the vid is about

Here's one that just popped up on my playlist. I swear I've posted it but I can't find the post if I did.

frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm

retro.

frrostedman

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:18 pm

The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:18 pm

frrostedman wrote:I thought at1with0 would like this one, but it doesn't look like he's posted in a few months. Maybe someone will like it.

Is she bleeding milk? Or, since Christmas is around the corner, maybe she's bleeding eggnog! As always with my posts... turn up the volume and the bass for optimal effect.

Very cool and dreamlike. I have had dreams like that. I'm floating, traveling along roads, in the woods, etc... That white fluid could represent an outpouring of chi energy.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:23 pm

frrostedman wrote:I think bionic maybe even En-Lugal will like this. She has an intoxicating voice and the sound and lyrics are catchy...

I love when she sings "And it's too late... to regret the mistakes we made..." Beautiful

It's lovely. Unfortunately, I feel, I relate to it.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Know I haven't been around much at all these days. Maybe will rectify that in the new year. Life..yah know..it gets in the way sometimes. Wishing you all the best for the holiday season..whatever you celebrate...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8T-U1lzV-4
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

bionic wrote:
frrostedman wrote:I think bionic maybe even En-Lugal will like this. She has an intoxicating voice and the sound and lyrics are catchy...

It's lovely. Unfortunately, I feel, I relate to it.

I was dancing along to the beat, in my chair, and my son told me to never do that again. There may have been some additional sounds on my part as well. :twisted:

There I was, minding my own business, listening to some Duran Duran and then Frosty had to go and post some trance. Which led me to these:

Ok, so I had them in my favorites. Whatever. :D
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts