The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greeney2 is back

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Hello everyone,

As you have all read via here and/or facebook, I spent a week in the hospital that included several days of ICU. It has been quite an ordeal both physically, but on so many other levels, its been quite a rollercoaster.

I want to thank all of you once again for your kind thoughts and prayers, along with a mind blowing number of people from various parts of the world via Johns website, plus all of the message board people here, and so many people surfacing from periods of my life. Many of my kids friends remembering parents of their pals, One was remembering me from John's cubscouts, my God Son, all of his family, and I even had someone see and respond who was my sisters friend when I was a teenager. That is someone over 50 years back in my past.

I am staying at Johns home while necessary remodeling relative to my condition are now in the works. I have some recovery to do and lifestyle changes I have embraced and on a mission to not fail on.

I am so touched by all of your concern for me, I appreciate in more than words can say.

Thank You All, I love you all, your friend Greeney2 aka John sr.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

WELCOME HOME !!!

glad to hear your are ok . good to see ya back! we prayed for you as you can see.. glad to do it :P
gave us a god scare there greeney2. had no idea what was wrong. but your back now that what counts :clap:

time to post all you can BUT take it easy sure don't need to go through that again greeney2.

THUNDER
thunder

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Good to hear you're well. Make sure to keep it that way.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dragoness » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:Good to hear you're well. Make sure to keep it that way.

Ditto!!!!!!!
Dragoness

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Doing much better everyday, and starting to feel like my old self. Amazing the difference from a week ago. Thank you all! :D
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:Doing much better everyday, and starting to feel like my old self. Amazing the difference from a week ago. Thank you all! :D

:twisted:

Glad you're back.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby thunder » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm

heres hoping you are feeling GREAT :dance:

thunder
thunder

Postby capricorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:49 am

:thumbup:
Welcome back Greeney!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby SWRanger » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Glad to have you back Old Sport !
SWRanger

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:10 am

Thanks SW, appreciate the good thoughts. A little update on me, now 3 months later I am doing well and going 3 times a week to physical therapy, taking off weight, and getting much stronger, my work outs take about 3 hours total. "phase one" as I call it of my remodeling is almost finished. We got rid of carpets and old furniture, repainted several rooms, that were old and not great for lung problems. We had new laminate flooring put in, no more carpets in main house, new sofa's. Now on to "phase 2" , the redoing of a Den/kitchen areas with new vinyl flooring, paint, etc. Luckily some lifestyle changes, diet, and home changes are working, can't wait to see the results of the next 3 months. And luckily these changes can at least be managed, so I'm on the right track. :D
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts