The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The Terrifying Future of The United States

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby magonia17 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 am

magonia17

Postby gudskepteacal » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:58 am

I would say the first part of the video has much more truth than the last part, magonia17; and that's not to say I agree with everything covered in the first part either. There are many things true like no fly list, detention without trial or even charges, markedly increased domestic surveillance of citizens and things like that which should be alarming to anybody. Given enough time and without great pushback by the American people 'the machine' would no doubt realize the bleak, Orwellian future mentioned in the video. Good news is there are many people pushing back and speaking up; just woefully too few though. Like many people who are passionate and want to sway people's opinion, the video maker makes the mistake of using truth as a springboard into wild accusations and fantastic conclusions, imo. I've done it myself a time or two; on this very board matter of fact. Who with any imagination at all has never embellished and fabricated for effect? I don't think they even considered the possibility that the homeland security forces in that mock battle with 'zombies' are, in fact, people too; with wives, families of their own. That may be why they were zombies anyway-to dehumanize them, make them easier to sight in and pull the trigger. Blanks or not, to point and shoot at another unarmed human being I think would, subconsciously at least, make me hesitate; which they're probably trying to eliminate with the training. Then he goes a little further by as much as saying that I'm a coward for being skeptical of his conclusion that we'll all soon be mowed down by brainwashed squads of empty eyed homeland security murderers. :think: was I ever that obnoxious n clueless... :oops:

<aside>
Geez BV! You couldn't go with the 60 watt bulbs? Had to go all out with the 150's, huh ; oh well, I guess the spotlight had to swing this direction sooner or later. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby toeg » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 am

Okay, I watched it. Pretty boring for the most part, but the zombie scene added a bit of levity to the whole thing. Here's a copy of the document in case anyone is interested:

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/ ... ations.pdf

The preface starts out this way: "In 1996, the United States (US) Army Military Police (MP) Corps restructured its four combat support (CS) missions into the following five CS functions. These functions adequately describe MP capabilities in support of US forces deployed worldwide. Maneuver and mobility support. Area security. Law and order (L&O).
Internmentjresettlement (I/R). Police intelligence operations. Field Manual (FM) 3-19.40 depicts the doctrinal foundation, principles, and processes that MP will employ when dealing with enemy prisoners of war (EPWs), civilian internees (CIS),US military prisoner operations, and MP support to civil-military operations (populace and resource control [PRCI, humanitarian assistance [HA], and emergency services [ESI)"

In other words, this is merely an update of previous military manuals. Since 1996 the US has invaded two sovereign countries with ground troops and 6 others by air. They've also made a huge humanitarian mess that the whole world knows about in Gitmo, Abu Ghraib, Bagram and elsewhere. This manual is an update to "correct" those blemishes.

If you're worried that the few mentions of possible internment camps in the US might be used, don't forget that 50% of ALL privately held guns in the entire world are all in the US. Further, these 300 million guns are owned by 1% of the world's population, all of them Americans. It's extremely doubtful that a US government would turn on these people en masse knowing full well that these crazed lunatics are looking for any excuse to start shooting and killing "Feds."

Don't forget that we've interned US citizens before and it was nothing like the Alex Jones crowd would have you believe. We interned a very small subset of Americans located in just a few states and for reasons that 99.9% of the rest of Americans found completely justified. The US government is having a great time right now spending our money and making sure the rich grow ever richer (after all, the rich are the ones who run the joint!). They are not about to shoot themselves in the foot and ruin a good thing. Their bosses would never forgive them.
toeg

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts