The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Bigfoot DNA Tests Prove Hairy Creature Exists

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am

Huffington Post wrote:Bigfoot DNA Tests Prove Hairy Creature Exists, Genetic Researcher Says

By Lee Speigel, lee.speigel@huffingtonpost.com

Bigfoot is real. At least that's what veterinarian Melba S. Ketchum claims after a five-year study of more than 100 DNA samples that she believes comes from the elusive hairy beast.

Under Ketchum's direction at DNA Diagnostics in Nacogdoches, Texas, a team of researchers has concluded that the creature may be a human relative that somehow developed around 15,000 years ago as a result of a hybrid cross between Homo sapiens with an unknown primate.

Ketchum's research has yet to stand the scrutiny of independent researchers. While many people have claimed to have seen the creature, its existence has never been confirmed, despite a plethora of photos and footprints. The ongoing search is the subject of Animal Planet's "Finding Bigfoot" television series.

Continue Reading: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... rcher-Says
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby 3dvd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 am

Veterinarian Ketchum included 3 joke journal citations to back her work. What a maroon!
3dvd

Postby Realist101 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 am

Call me a nut, but I've seen one. In 1975 near Sugar Creek outside of Lafayette Indiana. Walked by just at dusk, non-threatening...quiet. Almost 9 feet tall. I'd never heard of Bigfoot at that time and didn't know what I was looking at. No drink, or drugs to blame either. Our dog almost run over us beating us into the house. I've been fascinated every since. The nay-sayers are the nuts. We humans don't know it all. Some just think they do. :think:
Realist101

Postby Firefly » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:43 am

There is absolutely nothing worse for credible investigation of any subject than a screwball with letters behind their name. Just because one has a degree does not make them any more credible than a lay researcher, although it should. A kook is a kook, lettered or not.
Firefly

Postby wobjr83055 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:22 am

Hello:

Dr. Ketchum's findings seem to confirm the late Lloyd Pye's findings. In his book "Everything You Know Is Wrong" he basically states to perpetuate a Bigfoot hoax that is believable would be a true scientific accomplishment.

Pye mentions that the Neanderthal's had to have thick hair all over their body inorder to survive the harsh Ice-Age conditions. He further states that there has never been any findings of sewing paraphenalia needed to sew animal fur for clothing. Mainstream science presents as fact that the Neanderthal's had little body hair and used animal furs to keep warm. I am of the belief like Lloyd Pye that is totally wrong!

This is where I part company from Lloyd Pye, I firmly believe that the Hominoids like Bigfoot are living day Neanderthals. What I am saying is that when someone spots a Bigfoot they are looking at a Neanderthal. Just like Humans have different ethnic backgrounds I believe this holds true for the Neanderthals.

This is definitely something to think about!

Take Care,
wobjr83055

Postby Taeko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

From Remote Viewing of Big Foot and channeled information provided by JROD, I have found him to be a large, hairy, intelligent extraterrestrial being. In addition, Ketchum really has tested some Big Foot hair samples for DNA. If you see a Big Foot you are safe unless you are thinking about shooting it or ET wants you dead for some reason.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby wobjr83055 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello Taeko:

I find your point of view fascinating. I feel any extraterrestrial has to obey the“The Visitation Law”. The law states that any alien life form which does not share a common genetic ancestry with the life forms of the visiting planet must be in a protective artificial environment to prevent or minimize microbial cross contamination.

Bigfoot cannot be an extraterrestrial because the exposure of Earth's microbial life would have wiped out these extra-terrestrials visitors.
wobjr83055

Postby Taeko » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi wobjr83055:

JROD says that she has never heard of "The Visitation Law". She does watch earth TV, and has heard of the Prime Directive, but ET does not pay any attention to that. Big Foot is completely protected from all earth diseases. They are millions of years in advance of us. They do carry some viruses that they can pass to humans such as colds and influenza.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby wobjr83055 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Hello:

How can an alien from another planet go to another alien planet and not be influenced by the unique microbial habitat of the planet that is being visited. To me this violates certain biological principles such as Darwinian Evolution. "The Visitation Law" is my own invention. I feel that without certain universal laws which governs the universe there cannot be reality.
wobjr83055

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts