The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Remote Viewing Alien Worlds

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Source: Above Top Secret by Jim Marrs (pgs. 262 & 263)

Several persons using the government techniques of psychic remote viewing have seen various visions of life in the universe. All have indicated that intelligent life does not end at the boundaries of Earth.

Several remote viewers have told of visiting locations outside of Earth where beings in pyramidal structures worship the "One" or the "All," the sum total of our spirits.

One viewer told of a conversation with a hooded being that tried to explain that each individual being is the eyes and ears of the Creator.

Mel Riley, one of the original psychic spies for the U.S. Army, told of mentally visiting a distant world where hooded figures worshiped before an unadorned altar in the center of a huge pyramid. He reported feeling a close connection to this unearthly place saying, "It was a very beautiful experience. I felt very calm and secure. I've always had a feeling that there was something I should have remembered about that. That something should come back to me, something related to that experience. It's almost as if I'd been to that place before. It's like I should have remembered that place."
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

I seen several studies and documentaries on remote viewing that convinced me. The government obviously took it seriously as well.

Postby Taeko » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Remote Viewing can be learned by most anyone even if they have not shown any psychic talent before hand. Although as in everything some people are better than others. In the military system two people did a session. One is the viewer and the other is the control. A third person selected the target, wrote it down and placed it in a sealed envelope with a number on it. Neither the viewer or the control knew anything about the target. They were just given the number.

The viewer sat at a table with note and sketch paper. Some used a scrying device. The control person then began asking questions as to what the viewer was seeing, smelling even hearing. He directed the viewing with questions. The viewer was told not to think about what he saw just write and draw as fast as possible to capture what he was seeing and tell the control about it at the same time so he could ask follow up questions.

After the viewing session, they could open the envelope for feed back. If they were looking for a Soviet submarine, they would then take a large map, a straight edge and a pendulum. The viewer would hold the pendulum over a corner of the map and observe the direction it began to swing. He would line up the straight edge with the direction of swing and draw a light pencil line. He would repeat this on another corner and where the lines intersected that would be the location. The pendulum would then be held over the location and it would indicate the course and direction by its swing.

That is essentially the method, but it takes lots of practice so they sometimes did something interesting like looking for ET, their home planets or their space craft. You can do remote viewing on your own, but you must have a target and lots of written questions prepared in advance. Of course a confirmable target is preferred, but my interest was in finding ET and I eventually did find them. If you find cooperative ET, they are telepathic and will channel information directly to you. Have your questions ready and write down everything they send you.

But you may think it is just a waste of time, but if you master it you can use it for all sorts of practical mundane things and really improve your life.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts